So who owns an Apple iPhone?

bang the ****** on eBay and laugh at all the ***** trying to offload two year old HTCs and Samsungs for **** all.
You mean you actually keep a phone long enough to flog it on ebay????? Mine normally go tits up long before then... slips out of pocket into the bog/over the side of the canoe /car ran over it/dog ate it/cat pissed on it ... you get the drift! Stick with android ... they're a damn sight cheaper to replace!

And before you say anything about insurance ... works once or twice on the house insurance but then the sods get wise!

This charger cost £30 to make though. So seems unlikely there would be huge numbers of these things out there anyway. Sounds a lot more like a theoretical problem than a real one.

Ive had i phone 2 3 4 5 with non apple chargers when the apple ones went tits up and never had any trouble nor expect any of any discription

My iphones have never cost me anything additional on top of my normal contracts, which are no different to any android contract I've had.

I've had iPhones for a few years now. Got a 5 now. They're great until the smash or go wrong.
Mine stopped charging last week. Had to trek over to scummers-town the other day to the apple store. Apple people are useless and say I need to book an appointment to get it fixed. Turns out it was a load of jean-fluff if the charger port that stopped it from working that I removed with a paperclip.

Posted from the Navy Net mobile app (Android / iOS)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Guzzler Diamond Lil's 102
N Diamond Lil's 1
S Diamond Lil's 0