So who else is working Christmas Eve?

Moi, ........ and it is boring as hell.
Read my book, watched the 'Santa Clause' ---- now surfing the web.
Still, only a couple of hours to go, then off home for both days and the cans can begin to be opened :w00t:

I hope you guys enjoy the Christmas -- I know I will, the OH's blonde sister is coming for the day tomorrow, and the mistletoe is startegically placed awaiting my advances !! :) :) :thumright:

"Read my book, watched the 'Santa Clause' ---- now surfing the web."

And getting paid too - I want yer job - and Janner at home on call getting paid too?? Soo unfair. I must be in the wrong job.

Flymo, you can have my job if you like?

I'm currently "working" in a BT call-centre in wonderful South Yorkshire. Just who in their right mind wants to order a telephone line today anyway?

You don't want my job -- one of my guys shot through, and as I'm the Site manager I got called in .... :(

But I get paid quite a few pennies - so it ain't all bad ... :) :thumright:

Six_and_a_Half said:

I'm currently "working" in a BT call-centre in wonderful South Yorkshire. Just who in their right mind wants to order a telephone line today anyway?

Saw an article on BBC watchdog who weren't really impressed with your company's service when it came to new lines. A blip or issues with the system?

Then again, we have Jersey Telecoms down here ..... sheesh!

flymo said:
Six_and_a_Half said:

Saw an article on BBC watchdog who weren't really impressed with your company's service when it came to new lines. A blip or issues with the system?

Then again, we have Jersey Telecoms down here ..... sheesh!
Quite right, actually. We're now using a new database system which restricts the amount of information that I can see in order to bring us more in-line with other communications providers. This is supposed to enable BT to be more competitive, but with every new system there are inherently a few bugs to work out first.

Its works well enough now though.

Topaz

Lantern Swinger
Im working tonight :(
Im a glass collector (waits for the laughs at the pathetic job)

So like evry1 is just gunna be getting pissed nd grrr im not impressed!
Least im not working tomorrow :D
Alough am also working new years eve :(

No and no again, I'm afraid.

I have a bit of a difficult time selling the installs actually. Its very rare that I can persuade someone that its worth spending an extra £50 for, unfortunately.

Six_and_a_Half said:

Alongside many others I detest those pathetic press one now press two when you call.

A while back when I popped back home.

Now this asian phones asks if I have paid the bill I tell him No! Then he states this call is instead of a red letter. He then states you can pay now have you your credit card number.

Yeh sure! I dont tink! Was it a scam??

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
skyvet Blue Jokes 0
N The Quarterdeck 2
FlagWagger Current Affairs 10