So Where is the RR Newsletter?

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by NotmeChief, Jun 5, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. This is a part of what I have just received from ARRSE - so when is RR going to send one out?

2. Do we need one :?:
  3. Bloody paperboy late again?
    Have you subscribed to the RR Newslatter , through your account page?
    ARRSE also has more members who may have subscribed to the ARRSE Newsletter, therefore making it more practical for the COs to organise theirs first.
    If you're so desperate why not contact the COs with offers of assistance in creating one?
  4. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

I would imagine most on RR have an Arrse account as well, the bosses have enough to do I reckon with out making a separate one for RR, they do need a life after all. It has been rumoured that the Good CO is compiling an account of latex and rubber fetishes during the 1960's thru to the late 80's when he can escape from Arrse and RR. 8)
  5. Seadog

Seadog War Hero Moderator

ARRSE is coming up for 6 years old. RR is a mere sprog of 3 and a bit. Perhaps those RR members who have ticked the box will get one when 'we' turn 6, but like dixie_gooner asks,
  6. Right, it's taken a mere 5 - 6 years for the Arrse news letter to be sent out, so I'm figuring around 2012 is when the RR will come out.