So what did you get for xmas ?

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by daffy1, Dec 28, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I dont know if someone started this tread, i cant find anything. Anyway as the title suggest what did you get for xmas?

I got a P-51 Mustang R/C plane which i nearly crashed on the day i got it, followed my the usual gift sets, never have enough shower-gel and not forgetting booze.
  2. £500 and a thermal mug. Happy days
  3. Bloody hell mate that is happy days, although i would just be happy with a mug
  4. No grief aah bliss :D

edited due to krip spelling
  5. I'd have been happier with £504.99; I can always nick a mug from the cnuts I work with :D

6. Mate that is the best gift any bloke can ask for.
  7. New Lowa's, £120 worth of limited edish Adidas trainers, a power monkey, some Flashman books and loads of other clart including a Chaz and morph bookend set. Mint.
  8. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

I got some cracking pressies.

Digital camera (stand by for some boring photos of the NZ logging trade, stunning scenery and drinking with NZB....)

A fish smoker and a cook book entitled "Classic British Pub Food" :thumbright:
  9. I got a sword, and I love it! (before anyone starts it's not anything to do with the 'Pork' version of swords)
  10. I got some snizzle. including the nike+ ipod sports sensor
  11. I going to see if i can make my plane in to a UAV, I wonder if i can arm it ?

Tuts i know its bad in Liverpool but is that taking home security a bit too far
  12. Somone may try to rob my sovereigns. You can't be too careful these days :wink:
  13. Fair one have you seen how much the bling bling cost in St Johns Precinct.
  14. Been after it for years, a lovely Christmas didnt even get it when I nipped out today for a DTS.
  15. I love St Johns, you get to meet a whole load of interesting people and robbers. I actually worked there many moons ago, £20 a day "cash back"!
  16. Yea there are a few interesting people there.
  17. i got 3 massive boxes of maltesers pringles, chocolate coins a jimmy carr DVD and a Travel iron.
  18. Just the mutha of all hangovers

19. Unless my c0ck has caught a cold, I have a feeling I might have got a Chrimbo prezzy I didn't bargain for. Will find out for sure tomorrow. F@@@@@g [email protected] barmaid. :(