So no thread is safe

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by higthepig, Apr 27, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Having just read all the threads about "Harry" its quite clear that we have an Oligarchy, it appears that RR now wants to become the source of "TRUTH" PTM and Seadog now have their own space, do what i say , or it`s binned, if you dont like like it PM the COs, the Mods of CA now have the power to delete or lock every thread, it has been noticed on the otherhand how much they support the charities on here, perhaps the press would like to pick up on that. What a crock of shit.
  2. Easily sorted Hig,dont post in CA and then it becomes,redundant along with its Mods!
  3. But it seems to me that things are being deleted from other threads, hence my remarks. if i call Seadog a cnut will that be deleted? Or will I have to PM the COs to ask permission? thanks to the Mods of CA this Great RR is turning into a farce, but they can`t see it.
  4. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

100% agree with you. I've said before it was OK for everyone on here or the Army site to slag off the Cornwall boarding team, but you musn't breathe a word about the Dutchy of Cornwall Two. Obviously someone's angling for an Honour off Granny.