So much for depoerting asylum seekers who commit crimes

dondon

MIA
Send the ****** straight back , soon as he's done his time , bleeding heart liberals wont except it though ,twats

Send him back immediately, just don't land, just drop him off over Somalia, just make sure there's nobody to catch him!! Or let him have 'Guilty Bastards to bathe' on the way.

andym

War Hero
Looks like he will become one of the first Inmates of RAF Coltishall.Its to be a secure center for scum like this while they work out what to do with them!

Stripey_G

War Hero
andym said:
Looks like he will become one of the first Inmates of RAF Coltishall.Its to be a secure center for scum like this while they work out what to do with them!

Meanwhile we'll be paying for his luxury that he will no doubt be getting while they work out what to do with him!!! :evil:

ANGWISH

Lantern Swinger
Twats should not be allowed out of the airport/ferry port. Some of them ditch their passports so they can't be identified. They and all the human rights muppets should be sent straight back where they came from :evil: :evil:

dondon

MIA
This lifeboat of ours will only hold so many , whats the do gooders going to do then , they just cant see it can they , :???:

In this country as soon as you do something wrong you are deported end of chat, and most people who have been lucky enough not to be put in a Thai jail are probably quite glad they got away with deportation. But in UK? Some dirtbag immigrant can either live on welfare and do what he wants or face the option of going to jail in the UK getting 3 hots' and a cot, TV, exercise etc.
The UK has disapeared so far up it's own rectum thanks to our touchy feely politicians, knobbers.
There is a stink at the moment cos they have tightened the visa rules here in Thailand, all the under qualified English teachers and people who were existing here on monthly tourist visas jumoing over the border to cambodia once a month are getting caught now. They are all dripping, but the bottom line is that they are just trying to weed out the scroates who they don't really want here. Why can't our lot do that? Why do they make it so hard for genuine immigrants to get a visa, but some asylum seeker can just waltz in for nothing and be pandered to. OK, gott stop now, veins' throbbing, rage imminent.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Much Wenlock residents urged to find out about flood risk MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Much-loved coastal heritage assets to be saved with almost £1 million of Coastal Revival Fund MoD News 0
Dusty70 How Much......................................... Diamond Lil's 6
MoD_RSS News story: DIO restores much loved Wiltshire monument MoD News 0
TechFin Is There Much Of A Waiting List For Pilot? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 7
Antonio555 How much will i really earn? CIS submariner Joining the Royal Navy 8
MoD_RSS News story: New fingerprint chemical to ‘make it much harder for criminals to escape... MoD News 0
A How much should I be able to squat? Health & Fitness 5
L How much longer????? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 9
J Advice much appreciated please. Submariners 17
BoatyMcBoatFace How much of the world does the average RN sailor see? Travel & The Great Outdoors 114
joeG How much money should i take to raleigh? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 2
u04elw2 How Much Time Spent Away From Home? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 15
F Not missed much then Diamond Lil's 38
S Thank you very much! Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 36
O Army Deferral, how much will it go against me? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 2
I How much notice of AIB do you get? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 7
W How much phys do you during Phase 1? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 10
soleil Western Morning News: "Not Much Room To Spare For HMS Penzance" The Fleet 0
Waspie Not so much up diddly up!!!!! MoD News 12
E RMR work as much as you like? RMR 13
R SOS! SFA Q: How much more does SFA cost @ NON-ENTITLED Rate The Quarterdeck 1
soleil Mail: "Meet The Man Who Loved Harrier Jump Jets So Much He Bought One" The Fleet Air Arm 1
fishhead Astute Class and how much they're costing. Submariners 0
B How much longer? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 52
M How much history should i research for my interview? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 4
J How much ironing preparation are you doing before joining raleigh? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 32
DublinRum how much notice Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 8
trelawney126 How Much did you pay for your Xmas Tree £900? Current Affairs 6
pinkprincess Big Brother much? The Gash Barge 5
Drakey So much for spelling The Quarterdeck 6
trelawney126 How Much more Bread To Fix The Haldron Collider AGAIN The Gash Barge 3
pinkprincess Just because it made me laugh so much! Diamond Lil's 5
C How much time Blogs 8
M Front & back doors, how much? Lil's version. Diamond Lil's 14
witsend Front & back doors, how much? Finance & Pensions 22
B How much is everyone else doing? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 59
trelawney126 Too Much to Hope For Current Affairs 2
Montigny_La_Palisse How much can you spare? Charity 26
L Speed time distance - your opinion (not so much a how to!) Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 7
K Too much CCTV Current Affairs 2
JaFAA Are some recruits joining up cos there's not much better do? Diamond Lil's 19
SpliceTheMainbrace 8-9 MONTH MOBILISATIONS, HOW MUCH LEAVE?? Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 23
slim Benefits pilot scheme scrapped for costing too much Current Affairs 5
P How much does it cost to train a royal marine commando? The Corps 29
A Too Much Sun = Site Issues 4
S How much was I earning - 1975 History 40
GSSR_Vvd Why do i bother to do so much for the RNR??? Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 46
F Nasty Scam YOU cant do much about! (baseball bat req'd) Diamond Lil's 7
K It's best for governments not to know too much Current Affairs 3