So long and thanks for all the fish.......

Stepto

Lantern Swinger
Well my bag is packed and I'm enjoying a last drink with some good music on.
Even found some good quality dusters and a clothes brush, which is good as I'm off to Raleigh tomorrow morning.
Just wanted to say thanks for all the help over the last few months, even Hig has said some kind words, (ish).
Thingy, keep up the '?' posting, still makes me laugh and Ninja Stoker, you had better keep helping out us Newbies, you know we need you.....

Kind regards,
Stepto.

scouse

War Hero
Stepto said:
Well my bag is packed and I'm enjoying a last drink with some good music on.
Even found some good quality dusters and a clothes brush, which is good as I'm off to Raleigh tomorrow morning.
Just wanted to say thanks for all the help over the last few months, even Hig has said some kind words, (ish).
Thingy, keep up the '?' posting, still makes me laugh and Ninja Stoker, you had better keep helping out us Newbies, you know we need you.....

Kind regards,
Stepto.
Best of luck to you oppo. Keep own counsel :thumright: ps is that avatar from an old Sub??????? :thumright:

Waspie

War Hero
Good luck matey.

When things start getting to you just look at the course loser and think if he can do it then so can I.

Training is only the first part of the rest of a great career. :thumright:

Stepto

Lantern Swinger
40,000 went to sea, 10,000 came back.
I know they were the enemy but now is a good time to remember all the sailors that were lost.

PINCH

War Hero
Good luck, and keep up the hard work...

Hope to hear from you when you get some leave.

Hear all see all and say nought :thumright:

Latest Threads