So Beckham is officially 'past it'

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by pinkprincess, Oct 11, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. how can you fancy that poncy diving twat to our beloved english poncy twat is beyond me - see you tomorrow if not out on a job
  2. Ugh! I don't fancy either of them! Footballers are p*ssies. "Ooo, I've broken a nail"/"Me hairband's slipped" followed by: "I need a stretcher"

I just found it funny that he was now considered past it...

See you tomorrow matey :)
  3. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

Only a couple of months ago, OK broke the news that he was doing an ad with Angelina Jolie. How the world of celebrities and footballers is so exciting.
  4. Never read it :-/

I don't have a tv and don't do those dreadful mags or tabloids.

I await news of their inevitable affair with baited breath, or not :lol:
  5. You forgot ' I need to have a wax ' ..... :roll:
  6. witsend

I like those dreadful mags left at the side of the bath, while sitting on the throne. I give OK a miss, but Take a break or Women's own with the catchy headline, "pervert stepdad secretly filmed me undressing" always grabs the attention.
  7. You and me both, headlines like the one you mentioned always get me checking out the stories (receptionist at work always has a stash of them) and for any phots but why oh why do they always turn out to be munters
  8. witsend

9. witsend

10. WHERE'S THE FCUKING PHOTS :evil: :evil: I could give an expert opinion. I'm even happy to do home visits
  11. witsend

12. I thought all you girlies were into these X-factor, mindless celebrity this and that.
    Crikey - you're the one then. MARRY ME...... well, I'd have to get a divorce first but that is just a technicality :)