Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SNLR

JonnoJonno

Banned
chatsharris said:
Whats there to be afraid of? :)

Yummy, you're from Guzz? Can me and JJ make hilarious shapes out of your hoop? :)

If she's from Guzz her hoop will already look like a smiling chimp's face.

chatsharris

Lantern Swinger
JonnoJonno said:
chatsharris said:
Whats there to be afraid of? :)

Yummy, you're from Guzz? Can me and JJ make hilarious shapes out of your hoop? :)

She'll have a cnut like a yawning hippo. :D

JonnoJonno said:

Sigged!

slim

War Hero
I think that the whole of this forum can be summed up fairly quickly.
SNLR means Services No Longer Required. If they were no longer required then they will still be no longer required. Having a young son will put far more strain on you than anything that happened in your family life previously.
You were unable to cope then and I would not put money on you being able to cope now, in fact I would put money on you either discharging at earliest opportunity or going for SNLR.
You had your chance, now it's time for another to try.

IB08

Lantern Swinger
SNLR is a polite way of telling someone to fc*k off, in all three services, mostly because they dont like giving dishonourable discharges any more. Unless your extenuating circumstances were pretty extreme (e.g. a close family member dying) then I doubt that you will be accepted back in. The only person Ive ever known been SNLRd was a complete spacker I went through phase 1 with. He was pretty special, he even faked getting hypothermia on exercise by putting toothpaste around his mouth as he read somewher that foaming at the mouth was a sign of hypothermia.
As some of the old sea salts have said, its unlikely that anyone who was SNLRd from the services will be getting back in, recruitment hass not been as good for years. The only sections of the services that are lean in manning is Majors in the Army, due to all the junior offcers PVRing en masse in the Telic and pre reccession era. Anyway, I digress...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
scouse Dishonorable Discharge and SNLR stories please The Gash Barge 27