Smoking in cars.

perhaps a lot of you dont smoke,i smoke a pipe,which is extremely difficult to do in a car without setting fire to yourself,however this is now going to cost you 60 squid,as my only pleasure is smoking and planning revenge,whatever next?Stop me using my mobile,whilst having a dram and reading my paper on the move? The worlds going mad.

Skunkmiester

Lantern Swinger
Should ban smoking outright, at least I could give up easily. I always make it, until I go into a pub and smell that sweet sweet smoke. To quote the late and very great Bill Hicks.

"When your trying to give up every cigarette looks as if it was grown by God, rolled by Jesus and moistened shut using Claudia Schiffers pussy.....gosh that's tempting"

D

Deleted 7

Shakey said:
Giving up smoking is easy. My bird's done it at least six ******* times.

You do know that one of the reasons it is hard to give up is because you have nothing to do with your hands, or something missing from your mouth...................I'll leave you to think of what to do :wink:

Jenny_Dabber said:
Shakey said:
Giving up smoking is easy. My bird's done it at least six ******* times.

You do know that one of the reasons it is hard to give up is because you have nothing to do with your hands, or something missing from your mouth...................I'll leave you to think of what to do :wink:

Well hello Jenny!!!!

stumpy

War Hero
Surely it is already an offence to drive without due care and attention, and I am sure that lighting, holding a burning object and puffing on it is more of a distraction than using a mobile. No new law is needed, just a bit of imagination by the police... :wink:

It was in the Scottish Press this morning,as usual we get shafted first,but it will be incorporated in the Highway Code within the next tweve months,Its just like the drunken drivers, they cause less accidents than the rest,so get them off the road (the Rest), and us drunks can have a hooley.

chieftiff

War Hero
Ze dictators have spoken, you vill no longer do anyzing vich you like to do in your own property. You vill no longer do anyzing vich may harm you and you vill not do anyzing vich may offend anyone!!!!

Good old Nanny state strikes again, does this mean I cant shave on the way to work anymore, it has been a bit of a nightmare mind you, foam gets everywhere!!!!! :lol: