SMOKER TOLD TO COUGH UP £75 FOR 'LITTERING'

aussiepint

War Hero
Sorry, totally off thread, but JC your new avatar is really creepy??
Sorry hun, seemingly alot of people on RR have been reinventing themselves this week but...???

LittleOne

Midshipman
Might sound a bit unfair at first but if there's nothing else to deter people from doing it, a hefty fine might just be the answer.

josiecats

War Hero
aussiepint said:
Sorry, totally off thread, but JC your new avatar is really creepy??
Sorry hun, seemingly alot of people on RR have been reinventing themselves this week but...???
its ok pinta............ i change my avatar regularly.....
its nice to have different things... and i like to be different......

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
moondog said:
Is there anything that we can do in this country without big brother watching us? :twisted: :twisted:

Wanking in bed (although I do know some websites that offer footage of this also... :wink:) :lol:

slim

War Hero
moondog said:
Is there anything that we can do in this country without big brother watching us? :twisted: :twisted:

Untipped cigarettes would probably not cause much of a litter problem as the paper is thin and the tobacco shredded so would disperse in an extremely short time. The problem is in the tip of the cigarette these are constructed from a material called Tow and then formed with acetate. This is not a biodegradable substance and tends to take a long tome to break down. Unfortunately many smokers do not see dumping the remains of their cigarettes as either littering or antisocial behavior. Look at any large car park and I will guarantee that you will find mounds of cigarette ends where smokers have emptied the contents of their car ashtray.
Litter is litter.