Smilies stink! Safers.

Whats with all these smilies? Fukking winding me up, is it meant to make out your a bit wacky, zaney or just a bit of a retard? Wow, I must be laughing while I'm writing cause :lol: , and I'm being a bit nasty now cause :evil: .

[email protected]

Alfacharlie said:
Clown_Puncher said:
8O OMFG! ROFL! :D PMSLMAO! :lol: :lol: WTF! :roll:

Seconded. And internet speak.
Nice one, just gonna try and find out what it means in my chavspeak dictionary. Fukking queen.
NFW! chavspeak FTW!
:( Boo, you make smiley man sad. Him not so happy. :(

Actually I'm fcukin stopping this now, it's making me feel ill. Jonno, when you say "sharp thing"........

Clown_Puncher said:
Alfacharlie said:
Clown_Puncher said:

Nice one, just gonna try and find out what it means in my chavspeak dictionary. Fukking queen.
NFW! chavspeak FTW!

Actually I'm fcukin stopping this now, it's making me feel ill. Jonno, when you say "sharp thing"........
smiley man can go fcuk himself sideways.

Alfacharlie said:
Clown_Puncher said:
Alfacharlie said:
Clown_Puncher said:

NFW! chavspeak FTW!

smiley man can go fcuk himself sideways.
I always thought he was an acid man. I used to have an acid man badge when I took shitloads of drugs. Good to see he still has a job after 21 years of doing fcuk all.

I believe that there is tremendous scope here for an academic dissertation on: 'The rape of the Inglest Lawnwij - as she is cyber-key-boarded'.

Such a tome will, no doubt, produce sufficient UCAS/UCKERs points to enable one to polevault into the lowest echelons of the ASDA check-out brigades, or indeed into any hand-carwash faculty - Without having to ever pass Go and never having gone to Jail.

Always remember the exclamations of our beloved idol:

"I see no Smilies"

"Kiss my Avatar"

PS Today was a less serious day than some others on my calendar

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
witsend Site Issues 11
The_Caretaker Miscellaneous 0
C The Gash Barge 5