Small cold- medical

Hi guys!

I have a slight cold and worried I am going to be made unfit next week at my medical... thing is I’m flying all th way from Portugal and have spent lots of money- any thoughts on this?

photface

Lantern Swinger
If you have a cold that in itself isn’t a bar to entry. Make sure your hearing isn’t temporarily affected and you can breathe to your full capacity though, as you will have a peak flow, a hearing test etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seriously ? Can anyone tell me what the process involves and whether I should worry? Also about my past history do I need to
Take my letters saying all is fine

They take your blood pressure, height, weight and peak flow, ask you a few questions, do a weird squat walk and a few press ups. The only thing id worry about if you have a cold is the hearing test.

The physical portion of the medical is focussed on range of motion, vital signs, prodding you for hernias/lumps, hearing and a very quick breath test. Medical history wasn’t even discussed.

You just have to use your best judgement on wether your symptoms will make you fail any of those.

The physical portion of the medical is focussed on range of motion, vital signs, prodding you for hernias/lumps, hearing and a very quick breath test. Medical history wasn’t even discussed.

You just have to use your best judgement on wether your symptoms will make you fail any of those.
When did you do yours? Hearing is fine and I feel fine was just worrying!

So do I not mention any past ?

You should have already covered your medical questionnaire in the phone call with a Capita nurse. If for some reason you haven't, the medical history is just re asking every question in the questionnaire.

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer

A wether is a castrated ram (a male sheep) or a castrated billy (a male goat).