SM2 SUNSHINE SQUADRON REUNION

Discussion in 'Submariners' started by janner, Jan 20, 2015.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

[​IMG]
    1909 – 2002
    SM2 SUNSHINE SQUADRON REUNION

DETAILS OF THE 14th ANNIVERSARY REUNION

TO BE HELD ON SATURDAY 07th MARCH 2015

This year's SM2 Sunshine Squadron Reunion is scheduled for the 07th March 2015, same venue as ever -

Weston Mill Oak Villa Sports & Social Club, Ferndale road, Plymouth, DEVON, PL2 2EL

Start 11.45 until later

If you feel up to it, bring along a little prize for the raffle.

A sumptuous buffet will be provided for the princely sum of £5.00, the price has been held at £5.00 since I took over the running of the Reunion in 2010.

Each year sees us raise the bar in attendees and why should 2015 be any different?. Come along and maybe meet some old 'Oppo' who owes you a 'Rubber' (and I don't mean a johnny); the place is big enough for you to hide from anyone you might meet that you owe a 'Rubber' to too Ha!

There will be a door entry fee of £2.00 as ever.

All proceeds from the Main Raffle and door entry fee go to a still to be chosen charity (Submarine Fraternity Orientated) - the National Memorial Arboretum is a fore runner this year, but not yet decided upon.

The Main Raffle is £1.00 a strip of five by five making a total of £5.00 which you'll be robbed of on entry; it's all for a good cause.

A second raffle will be held, as per usual, this being the "ALL IN - ALL OUT" raffle, meaning all monies taken will be given back to the five lucky winners.

1st Prize equal to 50% of takings, 2nd Prize equal to 25% of takings, 3rd Prize equal to 13% of takings, 4th Prize equal to 8% and 5th prize gets 4% i.e.; if total prize fund equals £500, 1st £250, 2nd £125, 3rd £65, 4th £40 and 5th £20. Tickets cost £2.00 each and last year we sold 213 tickets.

Note from janner, if you want contact details PM me.