SM2 Sunshine Squadron Bash

Discussion in 'Submariners' started by janner, Jan 31, 2012.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

To avoid confusion - this is not the Diesel Boat Reunion with is in August,,,

Upcoming 11th SM2 Sunshine Squadron Bash being held at the Weston Mill Oak Villa Sports and Social Club scheduled for 03rd March 2012 commencing 11.45 until later, if food is a requirement, please visit on how to order your ‘Sumptuous Buffet’ costing £5.00. Feel free to bring a prize for the raffle, we are having a final push at supporting the Alliance Restoration Fund, last year we were able to send a cheque to them for a magnanimous £800.00, a BIG BZ to all involved.If you can’t make it, don’t forget to tell an ‘Oppo’ or two who may be able to come, you could also send a donation if you so wish, make a cheque payable to me Mr W. Dobson, I’ll see to it that you get a mention in our next news letter, trust me, I’m an ex Grocer Ha!

Yours Aye,

Billy Dobson (Joint Organiser with Pitt K)
    Also Chairman of the Plymouth Branch of the Submariner’s Association.
  2. Leave pass signed and stamped.
  3. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

You never get an all night pass though
  4. She can't live forever.....................can she?
  5. Might have a spot of bother getting my pass approved...was a bit squiffy last time.
  6. I'll look after you Polt's old bean, seeing as you saved me from going astray in Bermuda (you twat).
  7. Holy Cow! What a session! Didn't realise most of you were still alive! (after yesterday some of you may not be!)
    See you all next year
    Phil H (Doc)
  8. Scabbers, I hope we didn't put your son off the demon drink when he gave us a lift home. I was sent to bed at 2030 by 'er indoors. Next years bash is the 2nd of March!!