Slim the racist is Back

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
Keep it going Slim, I do believe Phil the Greek once said to some English students in China that if they stayed any longer they'd have "slitty eyes", whats good for him is good for me :D

NZ_Bootneck

War Hero
Oi, the N word is neither acceptable or nice. Think of all the little Nithers starving in Nitherland. Oh and finish your tea, they'd love those string beans over there.
Slim you made I giggle. Ya honky.

scouse said:
Jimmy_Green said:
Rumrat said:
scouse said:
I have known Slim for a long long time :wink: :wink: Fat get YES Racist NO, get of his case PC brigade end of !!! :wink:

You sizeist bugger :oops: :oops: :D :D

You homophobic bastard. :lol:
:roll: :roll: Need to get a second opinion Re your last JG, :lol: :lol: where is?? Thingy, Sussex 2 and 42 when you need help!!!!! :) :)

I'll leap to your defence then Scouse, IMHO you may like to take the p1ss out of us poofters, but I don't believe for one minute there's an ounce of malice there, therefore I would say you are not a homophobe.....
Now I wonder if I'm considered a heterophobe by some...... :lol:
BTW Slim, I liked the joke and I don't think it's racist. :wink:

slim

War Hero
type42stoker said:
scouse said:
Jimmy_Green said:
Rumrat said:
scouse said:
I have known Slim for a long long time :wink: :wink: Fat get YES Racist NO, get of his case PC brigade end of !!! :wink:

:roll: :roll: Need to get a second opinion Re your last JG, :lol: :lol: where is?? Thingy, Sussex 2 and 42 when you need help!!!!! :) :)

I'll leap to your defence then Scouse, IMHO you may like to take the p1ss out of us poofters, but I don't believe for one minute there's an ounce of malice there, therefore I would say you are not a homophobe.....

Type 42
I think as long as we can all take the piss out of each other without any malice intended whether we be straight, gay,black,white,fat,thin or merely retarded the world will be OK :p

slim said:
type42stoker said:
scouse said:
Jimmy_Green said:
Rumrat said:
scouse said:

Type 42
I think as long as we can all take the piss out of each other without any malice intended whether we be straight, gay,black,white,fat,thin or merely retarded the world will be OK :p

Wise words as ever Slim!

scouse

War Hero
type42stoker said:
slim said:
type42stoker said:
scouse said:
Jimmy_Green said:
Rumrat said:
scouse said:

Type 42

Wise words as ever Slim!
:oops: Im a we bit worried about you 42!!! being my knight in Leather armour!!! no doubt your two squires Sussex 2 and Thingy will " come" riding their steeds to my defence as well :lol: :lol: :sex: :sex:

stirling2

Banned
Streaky said:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1196811/Racism-debate-Russian-Nigerian-gas-companies-combine-form-Nigaz.html

You couldn't make it up!

I can see the job adverts now...

'Pipeline engineers wanted to work for Nigaz'