Slim and Gobbledegook

Discussion in 'The Quarterdeck' started by Uckers Cocky Dai, Feb 27, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. That GSo(RTe)3FGh has advised ATCO that inward SO2's are to be regarded as obverse insofar as as CA's are concerned but only where Iinflux Btuy (df5 m) can be observed exponentially.
    An intelligent man like Slim has difficulty understanding?
  2. Dai,

A perfect reason for any self-respecting RR-er to pile aboard the Outrage Bus (Just as soon as it returns.)

Thats assuming that Slims SATNAV now incorporates the latest updates.:-|
  3. From where?
  4. None of our operatives are available at this time.

You post is important to us so please remain on hold.

YouTube - Vivaldi Four Seasons played by Anne-Sophie Mutter
  5. Unfortunately my sat nav consists of a 1963 AA members handbook. The maps in it are excellent but there seem to have been a few changes to the roads since it was published. Tried phoning the AA for a directional map to the outrage bus but they said they discontinued these many years ago.
    If I renew my AA subscription will they send me a 2011 members handbook complete with up to date maps so that I may locate said outrage bus?
  6. ok ...........................................
  7. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Actually, I think you'll find he said:

YouTube - Blah Blah Blah

8. Can you not just stick with the one log-in you dull ****? It makes it look like there's dozens of senile shit encrusted mentalists on RR rather than the three we already have.
  9. There's Four, Monty - You must have forgotten Moi!
  10. I am Spartacus !
  11. I beleive Monty has knocked the ol' picture hangning thingy right on the proverbial cranium. Norm, please do acknowledge when you have been utterly identified.