Sliding Scale of Justice?

FlagWagger

GCM
Book Reviewer
#3
Absolutely shocking - not one mention of the H&S angle; sliding down a snowy hillside without suitable PPE (helmet, goggles, body armour etc) and they only get reprimanded for inappropriate conduct. What is the police force coming to when they condone unsafe behaviours.

<removes tongue from cheek>

I seem to remember fertiliser bags and dustbin lids being pressed into service when I were a lad - wish I'd had a riot shield to use! :)
 
#4
FlagWagger said:
Absolutely shocking - not one mention of the H&S angle; sliding down a snowy hillside without suitable PPE (helmet, goggles, body armour etc) and they only get reprimanded for inappropriate conduct. What is the police force coming to when they condone unsafe behaviours.

<removes tongue from cheek>

I seem to remember fertiliser bags and dustbin lids being pressed into service when I were a lad - wish I'd had a riot shield to use! :)
Saw some lads with an upturned car bonnet going down a hill the other day, it looked awesome.

Oh to be a teenager with no job again.
 

FlagWagger

GCM
Book Reviewer
#6
2_deck_dash said:
FlagWagger said:
Absolutely shocking - not one mention of the H&S angle; sliding down a snowy hillside without suitable PPE (helmet, goggles, body armour etc) and they only get reprimanded for inappropriate conduct. What is the police force coming to when they condone unsafe behaviours.

<removes tongue from cheek>

I seem to remember fertiliser bags and dustbin lids being pressed into service when I were a lad - wish I'd had a riot shield to use! :)
Saw some lads with an upturned car bonnet going down a hill the other day, it looked awesome.

Oh to be a teenager with no job again.
We've got a couple of these at home, and yes they're great fun.
 

jjp23

Lantern Swinger
#7
Fair play to the bobbies.

The best one i saw this year was some lads who had got hold a huge wheel arch, they couldn't see where they were going but it went fast.
 
#8
FlagWagger said:
2_deck_dash said:
FlagWagger said:
Absolutely shocking - not one mention of the H&S angle; sliding down a snowy hillside without suitable PPE (helmet, goggles, body armour etc) and they only get reprimanded for inappropriate conduct. What is the police force coming to when they condone unsafe behaviours.

<removes tongue from cheek>

I seem to remember fertiliser bags and dustbin lids being pressed into service when I were a lad - wish I'd had a riot shield to use! :)
Saw some lads with an upturned car bonnet going down a hill the other day, it looked awesome.

Oh to be a teenager with no job again.
We've got a couple of these at home, and yes they're great fun.
That looks cool.

When I was a kid my oppos dad built us a sledge from some old ski jumping skis (the really long ones) and a forklift pallet. The sledge weighed a ton and was unstearable but we could fit about 6 of us on it and it picked up serious speed. It was basically a case of who had the bollocks to hold on the longest until it hit a tree one day at about 60mph and exploded, luckily we all had managed to jump off in time.
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

New Posts

Top