Sliding Scale of Justice?

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by 21_Man, Jan 14, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Good luck to them.
    Shows that the fuzz are human. :p

2. FlagWagger

FlagWagger Book Reviewer

Absolutely shocking - not one mention of the H&S angle; sliding down a snowy hillside without suitable PPE (helmet, goggles, body armour etc) and they only get reprimanded for inappropriate conduct. What is the police force coming to when they condone unsafe behaviours.

<removes tongue from cheek>

I seem to remember fertiliser bags and dustbin lids being pressed into service when I were a lad - wish I'd had a riot shield to use! :)

3. Saw some lads with an upturned car bonnet going down a hill the other day, it looked awesome.

Oh to be a teenager with no job again.

4. Hope they had a great time in the snow. It show that they have
    a sense of fun like the rest of us.

5. FlagWagger

FlagWagger Book Reviewer

We've got a couple of these at home, and yes they're great fun.

6. Fair play to the bobbies.

The best one i saw this year was some lads who had got hold a huge wheel arch, they couldn't see where they were going but it went fast.

7. That looks cool.

When I was a kid my oppos dad built us a sledge from some old ski jumping skis (the really long ones) and a forklift pallet. The sledge weighed a ton and was unstearable but we could fit about 6 of us on it and it picked up serious speed. It was basically a case of who had the bollocks to hold on the longest until it hit a tree one day at about 60mph and exploded, luckily we all had managed to jump off in time.