Sleep Distractions

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by navy-ash, Jul 6, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. hey guys, just a quick question, recently my girlfriend has been waking me up constantly saying i am groaning really loud and constant in my sleep, she is a heavy sleeper so it must be loud as to wake her up,could this prove to be a problem? or does anyone know why i would be doing this all of a sudden? or what might help to stop this. many thanks
  2. Get sh1tfaced before racking out, or get her sh1tfaced
  3. Trick here is to be very tired before you want to hit the sack,i suggest that you either pork her as she has never been porked before or thrap one of yourself before closing your eyes and dreaming of hairy arsed stockers,hope this helps , :lol:

ps i pesonaly used to dream of them greasy dirty oily submariners from the old diesel boats, :D
  4. im just talking about when i start my training at HMS raleigh on the 13th september, the last thing i want is to keep everyone awake by doing this.
  5. You'll know you're keeping everyone awake when you wake up in your pit in the middle of the parade ground...been done before :D :D
  6. No.

Goodbye. :roll:
  7. Don't worry about it I snore like a snorey thing. I had boots thrown at me and everything I just carried on sleeping.

When I joined my first ship there were others and they got used to it
  8. No problem; learn to thrap quietly.
  9. Try a glass of wine or, as suggested, a shag. :p

Are you anxious about impending changes ? If so, it could be that and coming out in your dreams if you don't recognise it consciously.... :?:

Your girlfriend might also invest in a good pair of earplugs as well.... :)
  10. If you can't afford ear duffs for her, **** in her ears she won't be able to hear much once it dries
  11. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

Is she not waking you up because she wants a quickie and is too shy to say so? Just tell her next time she wakes you, she better be wet and ready! :wink:
  12. My missarse to be snores like a fcuking donkey and no mistaking. She's absolutely essence (as you would expect) but fcuk me i dont know whats going on there and the only remedy i've found is to stick my wanger in her mouth!! 8O 8O :D
  13. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

You do know you can buy puncture repair kits and she'll be as quiet as a mouse. :wink:
  14. :D
    Fnarr fnarrr!!! :D
  15. You won't be keeping people awake. You will wake people up once, then you'll be outside.
  16. You been to Raleigh already have you Wannabe?

I snore like a f*cker I didn't end up outside because of it
  17. Fcuk sake Tommo stop that frickin snorrin :sleepy2: :sleepy2: its 1145, or you'll be outside, ............... 8O :D in the garden
  18. Best thing for snoring is to sleep with a plastic bag over your head one of those with a tie at the neck.
  19. This man speaks the truth.
  20. I'm there on the 13th so you better get help or i will put your bed outsidside.