Sleep Apnoeists

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Billy Q, Dec 19, 2015.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The RN now gives the order of the boot to Sleepwalkers. Five at the last count.
    How thing have changed.

Was it an Aussie a Kiwi or Kipper
    That damned elusive Sleep Apnoeist?

Apnoea: Where the muscles and soft tissues in the throat relax.

Heaving them out? They used to get promoted to Killick Sick Bay Tiffie--- or whatever.

2. Sleep apnoea is like really bad snoring and then stopping breathing for a few seconds. They are usually fat knackers who are tired all the time 'cos they don't get a decent sleep. When it gets really bad they have to go to bed on a BIPAP machine (Google it if you want).

Somnambulism (sleepwalking) is completely different. That's, well, exactly what it says on the tin. If you're sleepwalking that you're Swimmer of the Watch well that's you fucked isn't it?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Seadog

Seadog War Hero Moderator

Order of the slipper....

Boom tish

4. On the subject of sleeping disorders, this fucking thread and any other that contain the phrase 'how things have changed' are steering me toward narcolepsy.

5. Suffering as I do from chronic insomnia where can I get some of this ?.

6. Medical Discharge for you them Monty :eek: So best avoid that kind of thread

7. Happy with that, saves me waiting another five years for my pension.

8. Having given it a great deal of thought, I have come to the conclusion you would be kicked out Monty, Self inflicted narcolepsy from reading (in your most humble opinion) bone threads :(