Sleaze unlimited

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by hobbit, Nov 29, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Having read it No. It sounds tame and shite, what is needed is an events organiser like myself ably assisted by Polariod and Harrybosch to sort the job out. We may have to call in our outside consultancy experts, Golden rivets and Josiecats to oversee the more lurid details. Rest assured, we can do this.

2. And I thought it was about a rugby do! Doh!!!

3. A ship's company run in the "Black Angus" in San Juan PR or the "Texas Bar" in Lisbon would be far better - unless they aren't what they were in the 60/70s ?

4. And here was me thinking this was a comment on Labour party funding, and which one of them is the biggest Sleaze Ball?

5. Sleaze ? It's all a "misunderstanding" !

Good Brook cartoon on the Metro this morning, very topical, shows a police officer in front of a set of mikes, and stating that " Needless to say - We will leave no stone unturned until we find the Government innocent"

Parallels to a previous enquiry perhaps ??

6. Strangely enough the Labour party up here is having it's own illegal donations spat. The really amusing bit is the rules they are breaking are the rules set up to stop rich overseas Scots mainly Sir Sean from making donations to the SNP. Strangely enough the donor in this case has made a very prompt statement which shoots several holes in their excuses and one minister has fallen on his sword already, with I supect a few of his mates jumping up and own on top of him to make sure the sword stays right in.