skylarks you did on carriers /airstations

We nearly ran out of chocks and lashings whilst in Malta harbour 66 on the Victorious as loads were launched at the Dghjsa along side / 80 ft below the flight deck!! wonder how many yellow chocks are down their (why you kick my dog and call him F***K off his names fido / whilst on the subject of chocks used to chock up :stop: Gladys Naafi wagon whilst on the line at Lossie :whew: :thumright: / things you did when you were a j/d!!

fly_past

Lantern Swinger
Bodge taped the bosses chair to the hangar ceiling with a cherry pickers help! He got well pissed off.

the boss used to have a boiled egg for lunch which he 'opened' by throwing the egg onto his table... a fter a suble diversion earlier a raw egg was substituted..... He went mental.

put tape over the reciever on his phone , so when he picked it up it was still ringing.... He was irate.

rubbed liquid soap onto his car windscreen and didnt rinse it off... _nearlygot charged for that.

A friend of ours dropped a turd in his 'afternoon' running shoes - extra duties all round.

We get on well sometimes!

can give you the long/lat of quite a few "catwalk painting log folders". justy the thing to do when the rest of the ship have ing a reserve lazy sunday "WTF"

the SMR was a little bit pertubed with it always going missing

shag_shacker said:
can give you the long/lat of quite a few "catwalk painting log folders". justy the thing to do when the rest of the ship have ing a reserve lazy sunday "WTF"

Are the starboard catwalk defect log. :rambo: cant beat chipping and painting in singapore harbour. I remember a certain watch chief misplaced it over the side. :w00t:

chockhead819 said:
Plenty of chipping hammers in pompey harbour!
those plastic windy hammers you could buy in H/K after getting P/U used to drive me nuts if you were on duty / watch / :shakefist:

Bisley said:
shag_shacker said:

Are the starboard catwalk defect log. :rambo: cant beat chipping and painting in singapore harbour. I remember a certain watch chief misplaced it over the side. :w00t:
i ditched a few at sea too, watching Nick Woods scratch his head and rub his face at the same time was funny then - however - i do feel guilt now

Down the Falklands in '83 on a certain RFA supply ship one of the crew bought all the female sanitary wear and ditched it over the side at the start of a 10 month deployment!!