Skydiving Sisters for Help for Heroes

Discussion in 'Charity' started by alb395, Mar 9, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi all,

I just wanted to take this opportunity to advertise my fundraising page, I am aware most of you will have already made many contributions to Help for Heroes as have I, but even if you dont fancy donating on my page, if there is any chance of people passing on my justgiving address or spread the word that i am trying to raise money I would be very appreciative. I have been raising money off line at work, but there is only so much you can do and most the guys are away.

I have basically been adding a link to as many web pages as posible, in the hope that the more people that see the page then the better the chances of making or beating my target amount.

The web address is

So far the webpage is prooving less than fruitful and to be honest an embaressment, i really need people to start donating or just letting people know, I have managed to get Nuts magazine on board and they are sending me some promotional stuff, signed pics of keeley tshirts and stuff and have said if i send them pics they will put it in there magazine, but that is all very well and good, but they arent giving me any cash and there is no guarantee that a pic of me and my sis in a little white t shirt will convince a load of civvie's to pay. BUt if it does work it will be ideal if there are a few people already up there giving there money otherwise why should they?

Anyway i have said my bit, sorry about the mistakes.

I really really hope some of you will consider donating a little bit, i have lost three friends in the past two years and another is now blind one medically discharged and one guy got shrapnel in his arse bless him, he was not to badly off but the others genuinely appreciated the support H4H provides.

Thank you all for taking the time to read this and should anyone require any further information please do not hesitate to ask.

thank you
  2. I'll make sure I pass this round.

3. Thank you that is the first response i have had, the civvie sights i have been on just blow me out
  4. Sisters who blow?? Sign me up. 8O (jeez can't believe I got that in before Monty. :lol: )
    Good effort ladies.
  5. Now you've done it, we can just bump the sh1t out of this worthy cause with innuendo and smut, that'll benefit all of us.

So, sisters you say..........
  6. yes sisters, both blonde and both skydiving, and i dont mind the smut if it gets the cause noticed, thanks for all the replies
  7. Skydiving blonde sisters, now that has to be worth a tenner of anyone's money, get your hands in your pockets you tight [email protected]!
  8. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

Pics would no doubt help the cause
  9. Thank you xx
  10. am on a crappy welfare computor at the mo, so cant plug in a memory stick, i dont think we are pigs tho like, both under size ten, anyway it will be in nuts magazine very very soon
  11. Seriously, you don't have to justify yourselves to the pug fugly fat sh1tbags on here. I on the other hand am both a gentleman and an aesthetic wonder, with natural beauty and charm to boot. So send me photos, lots and lots of photos......... 8O
  12. Naked skydiving photos?
  13. One can only hope, now you've got me going. Isn't that the kind of thing Airborne Aircrew was touting?
  14. Ye Gods man would you really want to see phots of a 50ish year old man naked doing anything?? Well apart from Tim with a rolling pin up the 'arris?
    But a blonde lass with lots of straps and 'equipment' Ohhhhhhhhh there's lovely isn't it?
  15. I don't want to see the walting fatherless, I was merely pointing out that perhaps that was his reason for popping up on here, to rent out his ricker. As for a pair of blonde birds in "equipment" I'm in full agreement.