skipping!!

werqpr

Lantern Swinger
#1
just read some where that skipping is a better form of exercise than jogging!!! so i got my rope out and had a jump..........fcuk me i was hard, i was blowing out my arse after 5 minutes!!! try it
 
#2
werqpr said:
just read some where that skipping is a better form of exercise than jogging!!! so i got my rope out and had a jump..........fcuk me i was hard, i was blowing out my arse after 5 minutes!!! try it

Skipping makes you hard 8O
 

werqpr

Lantern Swinger
#3
WreckerL said:
werqpr said:
just read some where that skipping is a better form of exercise than jogging!!! so i got my rope out and had a jump..........fcuk me i was hard, i was blowing out my arse after 5 minutes!!! try it
Skipping makes you hard 8O
Na Bruv it makes ya ARD...........DOUBLE FCUKING ARD!!!!!! :x :x
 

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Moderator
Book Reviewer
#7
Didn't say that, fucktard. It just amazes me that you come on RR and spout your health and fitness "advice" to other potential recruits (because, at the end of the day, that's what you are at the moment), yet you are not in a position to offer such advice. By your own admission you are neither a recruiter or a member of the RN Physical Training Branch... but perhaps your Dad was? Tell us how wonderful he was again?! :yawn:
 
#9
I'm pretty sure this thread is about skipping, not running the mile and a half...do one, throbber.

If anyone tells you skipping is gay, tell them to go and say that to a boxer.
 
#12
Judging by the piccie of him in that Avatar It looks like Quate may have a touch of Downs??

Could one of the AFCO's maybe Ninja or Mario let us know if this will hinder his application any further?
I would hate to see a potential recruit fall by the wayside due to an unbeknowing spasticated Illness he may have had.

P.s Look at the size of his chin. Combat indicator right there for the Downs sickness.
 
#13
QUATE8203 said:
I am in the position to offer advice about running the mile and a half like the thread asks because I run the mile and a half...?

Am I not??
WOW. A whole mile and a half!! Well done you.
 
#15
lukep said:
Judging by the piccie of him in that Avatar It looks like Quate may have a touch of Downs??

Could one of the AFCO's maybe Ninja or Mario let us know if this will hinder his application any further?
I would hate to see a potential recruit fall by the wayside due to an unbeknowing spasticated Illness he may have had.

P.s Look at the size of his chin. Combat indicator right there for the Downs sickness.
Is he that mlaar that his mum was touting out for a fcuk the other week? What an ugly little mong cnut.
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 51

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top