skipping!!

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by werqpr, Mar 17, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. just read some where that skipping is a better form of exercise than jogging!!! so i got my rope out and had a jump..........fcuk me i was hard, i was blowing out my arse after 5 minutes!!! try it

2. Skipping makes you hard 8O

3. Na Bruv it makes ya ARD...........DOUBLE FCUKING ARD!!!!!! :x :x

4. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Cheers for that, Clubz... :roll: :yawn:

5. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Didn't say that, fucktard. It just amazes me that you come on RR and spout your health and fitness "advice" to other potential recruits (because, at the end of the day, that's what you are at the moment), yet you are not in a position to offer such advice. By your own admission you are neither a recruiter or a member of the RN Physical Training Branch... but perhaps your Dad was? Tell us how wonderful he was again?! :yawn:

6. I'm pretty sure this thread is about skipping, not running the mile and a half...do one, throbber.

If anyone tells you skipping is gay, tell them to go and say that to a boxer.

7. What? A cnut? Yes.

8. PMSL :thumbleft:

9. Judging by the piccie of him in that Avatar It looks like Quate may have a touch of Downs??

Could one of the AFCO's maybe Ninja or Mario let us know if this will hinder his application any further?
    I would hate to see a potential recruit fall by the wayside due to an unbeknowing spasticated Illness he may have had.

P.s Look at the size of his chin. Combat indicator right there for the Downs sickness.

10. WOW. A whole mile and a half!! Well done you.

11. Lol seconded

12. Is he that mlaar that his mum was touting out for a fcuk the other week? What an ugly little mong cnut.

13. Honksville Tennesse isn't he just.

G G G G Good game good game!

Joey Deacon aint got sh1t on Quate..

14. He has that "wet lips" puckered up C0ck chewing look about him as well, dirty little [email protected]

15. Ha, ha a guitar strumming folkie gayer if ever I saw one.

NB photo to be printed off and displayed in the Leading Hands and senior Rates messes at Raleigh.

16. You're holding that guitar like a true noob.