Skiffing. A Guide For Beginners.

BFC_69

MIA
Possibly not as amusing, having a shower in a rugby changing room I found myself having my head pissed on by a team mate (yes I was bent over picking up my shower gel), to which I retorted with the nastiest stinky hitler from as far inside my clay pipe as I dare delve. This caused the victim to involuntarily and almost immediately vomit, which in turn caused the man next to him to also partake in a bit of 3 dimensional yodelling.

Blackrat

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Oh, that reminds me. Now the weather has got warmer, there are endless opportunities for skiffing fun, especially after going for a run. Enjoy!

W

white_mafia

As skiffing has graduated onto knob cheese, I will take it a stage further with human waste.

In 1982, I was working in a Naval comms centre near Petersfield and had wangled a profitable lunchtime job of preparing oggies, pies and assorted baps and banjos for the Chuffs and Puffs. The cleaner in the mess was about 20 and the subject of many wet dreams but fcucked me off big time whenever I tried it on.

One day I offered her a free banjo with a 'new recipe' which the cheap twat wolfed down and declared it delicious, unaware that it contained the contents of my balls after a marathon ****.

Fukcin ell.This takes me back.Now I've dried my eyes I can add that I was taught several of these jolly japes as a very young stoker.by a killick chef that I had the great privilige to work with in the wardroom galley, when I got 14 days 9's .
Only in the forces could it happen where you punish someone by letting them prepare your scran!!!!!
I hope all you officers reading this aren't throwing up at the thought of what may have passed your lips in the past.
What am I saying?Puke and puke again dearhearts :D :D :D

v8topcat said:
Fukcin ell.This takes me back.Now I've dried my eyes I can add that I was taught several of these jolly japes as a very young stoker.by a killick chef that I had the great privilige to work with in the wardroom galley, when I got 14 days 9's .
Only in the forces could it happen where you punish someone by letting them prepare your scran!!!!!
I hope all you officers reading this aren't throwing up at the thought of what may have passed your lips in the past.
What am I saying?Puke and puke again dearhearts :D :D :D
And of course there was the free blow job off that gobby cnut of a lhom on the middle bunk just before you shook him for the morning watch :wink:

NotmeChief

Banned
Is that why these are being executed ?

prisonerskiffmain.jpg

NotmeChief said:

prisonerskiffmain.jpg
Fcuk me where did you get that pic.Thats me and the killick chef!Is this in the future?Is this pennance for what I did?I'm sorry honest.I never really stuck my knob in your fcuking ugly shiteface gob honest (as youve probably guessed I'm the skin one on the right)

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
v8topcat said:
NotmeChief said:

prisonerskiffmain.jpg
Fcuk me where did you get that pic.Thats me and the killick chef!Is this in the future?Is this pennance for what I did?I'm sorry honest.I never really stuck my knob in your fcuking ugly shiteface gob honest

Assuming that's you on the left, I hope you slapped in to grow that set!!

WreckerL said:
v8topcat said:
NotmeChief said:

prisonerskiffmain.jpg
Fcuk me where did you get that pic.Thats me and the killick chef!Is this in the future?Is this pennance for what I did?I'm sorry honest.I never really stuck my knob in your fcuking ugly shiteface gob honest

I take it you missed my last

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
v8topcat said:
WreckerL said:
v8topcat said:
NotmeChief said:

prisonerskiffmain.jpg

I take it you missed my last

Only after you changed the dit, I'll change it back for you.

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
v8topcat said:
NotmeChief said:

prisonerskiffmain.jpg
Fcuk me where did you get that pic.Thats me and the killick chef!Is this in the future?Is this pennance for what I did?I'm sorry honest.I never really stuck my knob in your fcuking ugly shiteface gob honest (as youve probably guessed I'm the ugly hairy fcuker with klingons the size of basketballs)

Latest Threads