size

Discussion in 'Site Issues' started by wet_blobby, Jun 19, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Why is it that most threads fit on my moniter screen but the odd ones don't?

The text box on some..mostly current affairs, always seems to large and although I can move the screen text around so I can read it, it is a pain in the butt. Anyone else get this problem?

2. ONly when people put big pictures on.

3. Yeah, I do sometimes, I get a scroll bar at the bottom of the screen to move it sideways.

4. Blame the pictures I'm afraid - the only way we could stop this is by preventing the use of images in posts and I'm sure that no-one wants that.

A solution is to buy a chuffing huge monitor running at a massive resolution!

5. oooooooooo can i say it now.....

size does matter.........
    hehehehehehe

6. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Never had any complaints... (dismissive) sniff.....

7. Blobs occassionally I have the same problem. I can't say it is with any one forum though? But just to back up what Josie said there 'The bigger the better!' Hee Hee

8. The problem usually occurs when a member has lots of images in their signature or large image in the text. An easy solution would be a bit of self control on the images, say 2 or 3 rather than 7. No names no pack drill :thumright:
    NZB