size???

Size zero - isn't that their sex appeal? I suppose it'd be a cheap date though, you could dine out on steak and chips, and she'd fill up with the middle of polo mints.

Salty_Dog

Badgeman
Of this top ten list I would say Kate Winslett (with Mylene Klass second). These are the only ones with any real shape! Can't abide thin waifs like Victoria Beckham and as for Jordan - well, she's just 'over the top'.

Can we stop being so American? Size 0 is a British size four. And size four is just the same as a size 10 used to be years ago. I tried on a skirt the other day- size 6, and it just dropped off me. I am perfectly normally proportioned, something which I am only just coming to terms with after years of torment just because I am not fat! Clothes sizes are changing to make larger people feel better about themselves- it sells more clothes! The photo of the woman on the beach is pretty crass because she is obviously mentally ill.
You can't tar everyone with a 'size zero bandwagon' brush, because lots of people are just small.

Deliberately losing weight for whatever reason is another issue altogether, don't get them mixed up with those that are naturally slim!

mikh

MIA
Salty_Dog said:
Of this top ten list I would say Kate Winslett (with Mylene Klass second). These are the only ones with any real shape! Can't abide thin waifs like Victoria Beckham and as for Jordan - well, she's just 'over the top'.
What about Liz Hurleys curves, to steal a quote MMMmmmmmmm

Latest Threads