size???

which is more attractive-- the super models of the 80's- Cyndi Crawford, Claudia Schiffer etc, or the super skinny waifs of today??

true- but with kiera knightly, posh, and other celebs jumping on the size 0 band wagon...............................................

greenking

Banned
Saw that programme where Louise Redknapp tried to get down to a size zero. If that's not enough to put women off this ridiculous fad, I don't know what is.

ukdaytona

War Hero
brazenhussy said:
true- but with kiera knightly, posh, and other celebs jumping on the size 0 band wagon...............................................
Since when was Posh a celeb ???

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
ukdaytona said:
brazenhussy said:
Since when was Posh a celeb ???
Of course she is , in her own little world.

Its OK BH you don't need to lose weight :roll:

silverfox

War Hero
Book Reviewer
as the chances of any of them allowing me anywhere near them slim to f**k all, its a little academic.....

Mrs SF shape is my favourite....and that choice is in no way influenced by the fact that she has a sharp pair of scissors.....

slim

War Hero
So long as she is female and not a transsexual, is breathing unaided and still warm. At my age they are all lovely.

Deeps

War Hero
Two arms ? two legs ? a pulse ? no facial hair?
Your own place ? .You've pulled wheres the taxi rank ?

greenking

Banned
Alright girls.....if us blokes think size IS important (i.e. don't be a zero), let's turn things around.

Is a mans 'size' important to you?

Latest Threads