size of warfare intakes at BRNC?

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by IB08, Sep 2, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ok I have AIB in two weeks, and I was wondering about the size of warfare intakes throughout the year at BRNC. I heard that the November intake is the biggest for my chosen career path, is there any truth to this?

2. Its impossible to say really. Intake sizes vary from intake to intake, dependant on the number of vacancies the Navy has. Please remember though that BRNC is going to revert back to its traditional three entries per year (September, January, April), away from the current Multiple Entry System.

However Warfare makes up the majority of all intakes throughout the year.

3. P, does that apply from now onwards? Or is it (the three entry system), being introduced later in the year? Seeing as Im taking AIB in two weeks. Thanks!

4. You might be better off worrying about the size & frequency of BRNC intakes after you've actually passed the AIB :thumright:

5. V. true haha.

6. Surely the answer to the original question would be classified? If it was known

One reason that our forces are compromised is by the frequent publication of sensitive information by the press etc., as they are known to surf the websites

7. Like this one? Why would the original post be classified? Do you people live on the same Planet. Potential Naval Officers? I`ve seen more common sense from ` What sort of Iron should I take ` FFS grow up, you will be leading men someday, whether or not if anyone would follow you, begs the question, ` We were curious `.

8. silverfox

silverfox War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

No - its the engineers intake.