Size 0 fashion

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Shakey, Mar 8, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Reading the thread about the 42 stone hippocrocadillapig, how about going from on extreme to the other.

There was a programme last night that showed that Louise Redknapp/Nurding going on an extreme diet to become a size 0 (UK size 4).

This is actually a child's size.

By the end of it she looked ill. Her BMI was down to 17.4 or summat.

I actually met her once and she's tiny to begin with, about 5' 2" tops.

Have you seen some of the phots coming out of America recently? Jesus, you'd be scared to shag some of them birds in case you snapped them.

2. Nicole Richie for example:

[​IMG]

3. No way, I find that very unattractive, even repulsive, I love women with curves and just be who they are supposed to be.

4. Ah, it's all very well talking about size 4 like everyone who was that size would be ill. Without my chest, i'd be a size 6. And i'm not petite. If i were shorter, i could quite easily be a 4 and still have the belly that i do. If i were a size 12, i would be overweight. You need to take into consideration body size, too.

5. Are you 5' tall or summat?

I went out with a girl for a bit who was size 6. But she was very petite, the size difference between us was comical.

6. She looks like she has just come out of Belsen, Some one give her one of Brazens bacon butties !

7. you guys are never satisfied,
    to fat (i hate that word,) now they are too thin......... why can you not except a person for who they are....

8. Read my previous thread !!!!!, you will find thats what I was saying :grin:

9. Right lads, what order would you do this bird in?

You'll have to get in quick, she's probably going to snuff it in a few weeks.

[​IMG]

10. :cool: :wink: ok so some of you have a heart..........sory if i made you all out to be the same.... :oops:

11. OMG, can some one put her on a drip feed quick, that is dreadful, what happened to lovely love handle's ?

12. I've got plenty of cushioning RB - oh sorry you are happily married - just to let you know then that the stick insect isn't the only one around. The average size in the UK is still (I believe) size 16. :smile:

13. Not Married GR :wink:

14. snapdragon I'm with you on this one. There is nothing wrong with being petite and a size 6, providing you are healthy with it. It's when girls (and some guys) push their bodies boundries beyond what is normal that it is problematic. What is normal? Using a BMI chart? According to my GP's chart my BMI puts me into an overweight category. But I am 5'2", have a small frame and am a size 12. I've got breasts, hips and an arse!! Oops forgot to say I'm a women too!!! When you fret over the fat content of a pinenut then there's a whole lotta life you are missing out on.

15. The majority of men actually go for love handles at al, it's the Divs fcukers who go for the the waifs etc, unfortunatley most women want the the Divs fcukers and so go to extremes to stay skinny.
    You don't see many forums saying that men should have 'a bit of gut' or that its 'nice to see some man boobs'!

16. to me it is not what is on the outside that counts it is what is on the inside. I would rather sit with a Hattie Jaques sized woman and be able to hold a conversation than sit with a stick insect that can not string 2 words together. But then that is only me

17. Agreed, although whats on the inside should hopefully be me by the end of the night!

18. Billie Piper stated on Top Gear on Sunday that she likes a chap with a belly ( cheered Jez Clarkson up no end).
    I have a slight belly, but unfortunately not enough dosh for her - probably a bit too mature too :sad:

19. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Sod the size, if they can suck a golf ball through a hosepipe they'll do. :twisted: