Size 0 fashion

Shakey

War Hero
Reading the thread about the 42 stone hippocrocadillapig, how about going from on extreme to the other.

There was a programme last night that showed that Louise Redknapp/Nurding going on an extreme diet to become a size 0 (UK size 4).

This is actually a child's size.

By the end of it she looked ill. Her BMI was down to 17.4 or summat.

I actually met her once and she's tiny to begin with, about 5' 2" tops.

Have you seen some of the phots coming out of America recently? Jesus, you'd be scared to shag some of them birds in case you snapped them.

Shakey

War Hero
Nicole Richie for example:

nicole-richie-brody-jenner.jpg

Ah, it's all very well talking about size 4 like everyone who was that size would be ill. Without my chest, i'd be a size 6. And i'm not petite. If i were shorter, i could quite easily be a 4 and still have the belly that i do. If i were a size 12, i would be overweight. You need to take into consideration body size, too.

Shakey

War Hero
Are you 5' tall or summat?

I went out with a girl for a bit who was size 6. But she was very petite, the size difference between us was comical.

josiecats

War Hero
you guys are never satisfied,
to fat (i hate that word,) now they are too thin......... why can you not except a person for who they are....

josiecats said:
to fat (i hate that word,) now they are too thin......... why can you not except a person for who they are....

Read my previous thread !!!!!, you will find thats what I was saying :grin:

Shakey

War Hero
Right lads, what order would you do this bird in?

You'll have to get in quick, she's probably going to snuff it in a few weeks.

anorexia.jpg

josiecats

War Hero
rugger_bob said:
josiecats said:

Read my previous thread !!!!!, you will find thats what I was saying :grin:
:cool: :wink: ok so some of you have a heart..........sory if i made you all out to be the same.... :oops:

Shakey said:
Right lads, what order would you do this bird in?

You'll have to get in quick, she's probably going to snuff it in a few weeks.

anorexia.jpg

OMG, can some one put her on a drip feed quick, that is dreadful, what happened to lovely love handle's ?