Six weeks paid holiday?

Can someone please clarify this for me. Is this 6 weeks as in 6 weeks X 7 days meaning we get 42 days holiday plus weekends and bank holidays? Or 6 weeks X 5 days meaning 30 days holiday plus weekends and bank holidays?
Cheers

It's working days, Sat & Sun don't count for leave purposes. Including Bank Holidays the annual leave allowance is 38 days. On a seagoing unit you also get 1 days leave for each month, so another 12 days bringing that up to 50 days.

Can someone please clarify this for me. Is this 6 weeks as in 6 weeks X 7 days meaning we get 42 days holiday plus weekends and bank holidays? Or 6 weeks X 5 days meaning 30 days holiday plus weekends and bank holidays?
Cheers
Depending on where you are based, leave is normally taken as 2 weeks Easter, 3 Weeks Summer, 2 Week Christmas. Obviously if you are on a ship then it is dependant on what the ship is doing.

Don't think it is allowed now, but one boat with lots of sea time, I didn't get much time for leave, ended up with nearly 4 months to take at the end of my draft. I was bored shitless ?

Don't think it is allowed now, but one boat with lots of sea time, I didn't get much time for leave, ended up with nearly 4 months to take at the end of my draft. I was bored shitless ?
Yep, been there, done that. 93 days outstanding leave to be taken before next draft. Sounds great, actually very boring after the first couple of weeks. Loads of leave left when the money runs out!

Yep, been there, done that. 93 days outstanding leave to be taken before next draft. Sounds great, actually very boring after the first couple of weeks. Loads of leave left when the money runs out!
Money is the issue, especially, when you had a family shore side spending whilst we were at sea?