six nations

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz oh England played a game of rugby, won by 13 points but a person from the losing team getting the man of the match bottle of champers says it all.
Commentatores: Joe Worsley was probably the happiest man at twickers, out through injury he must of thought "fcuk, they were shite, my place is sorted for next week"

Scotland v Wales, not vintage stuff, the jocks had to resort to singing songs about flowers and there undieing hatred of longshanks BEFORE they let loose with some artillary shells at the welsh. unconvincing win for the dominating jocks but the match was seriously hampered by the ref forever stoping the game to ask the vide ref if his hair still looked O.K
Commentatores: Fcuk that welsh bloke was pug ugly, Did his handlers know he'd escaped? damn fine rugby player but fcuk me not the best looking guy to represent a nation...........is he for hire?

mazza_magoo said:
Maxi_77 said:
England v Italy.....England win by 25 points possible but the Italians can give them a serious fright.

Scotland V Wales..... Wales win by 9 points if it was at Cardiff yes, but at Murrayfield I think not
Ireland v France...... Ireland win by 3 points, and the rest at home I reckon the Irishwill be unbeatable this year
You forgotten what happened up there two years ago maxi?....... :wink:
Nope and I thinkk so far my comments are not that unreasonable

England right at the moment look as if they have no chance of winning out side Twickers, and if up against a decent team there I feel they have little hope. If this is what having JW back does for them the sooner they sack him the better.

Scotland - Wales, not a pretty sight, but Wales deserved to lose, but Scotland has to go a bit to be able to beat a half decent side at Murrayfield, better but not good enough yet.

BusterQuin

War Hero
My predictions....................crap
England- a win's a win and no Nick Easter try :sad: at least he's not injured for the Quins would be suprised to see him picked again if others are fit. Balshaw utter crap again
Suprised at Scotland winning, but well deserved

andym

War Hero
Close second half of Ireland v Frogs.They just let the pot go off the boil with 2 mins to go.Still reckon Ireland will win.

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
Face facts lads, your not as good as you like to think you are. Change of coach maybe needed and will the BBC bin that bellend Brian Moore.

gypquitacorrie

Lantern Swinger
Disappointingly, I didn't think either team were has good as they like to think they are. A very poor game to watch with a weak Ref who should have sorted out the scrummaging earlier in the match, far to many player changes as well led to a disjointed match. Only positive point being the Calcutta Cup is still in English hands (but only just).

Bergen

ADC
I watched England v Scotland last night and it was a thrilling spectacle.

The only thing that ruined the superb shots of the Murrayfield grass growing was the slow moving cattle who occasionally wandered into view. :roll:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Travel advice: Rugby Union Six Nations match against Italy MoD News 0
SONAR-BENDER 2020 Six Nations Sports and Adventure Training 5
MoD_RSS UK agreed trade continuity with six African nations MoD News 0
taffscrivs 2018 Six Nations Sports and Adventure Training 73
taffscrivs SIX NATIONS 2017 Sports and Adventure Training 37
taffscrivs SIX NATIONS RUGBY 2016 Sports and Adventure Training 42
taffscrivs \six Nations 2015. Sports and Adventure Training 12
soleil RBS Six Nations 2013 Sports and Adventure Training 171
frogman007 Six Nations predictions? Sports and Adventure Training 19
MoD_RSS Introducing SIx - Sellafield Ltd's new social impact programme MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Six general licences re-issued for the control of wild birds MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Six-monthly report on Hong Kong: July to December 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Groups of up to six from different households can exercise outside under new rules MoD News 0
MoD_RSS PM: Six people can meet outside under new measures to ease lockdown MoD News 0
soleil ITV "Advice From A Submarine Captain: Six Lessons On How To Cope With Lockdown" Submariners 4
Stirlin Separation of six years. Nearest & Dearest 8
MoD_RSS Six general licences reissued for the control of wild birds MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Six-monthly report to Parliament on Hong Kong: January to June 2019 MoD News 0
LeedsBornLeedsBred Week Six at Raleigh - Any Questions? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 14
MoD_RSS News story: Six-figure taxpayer-funded public sector exit payments to end MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Marketing bosses landed with six-year disqualifications MoD News 0
J Six weeks paid holiday? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 6
Wightsparker Intensity Six Current Affairs 0
MoD_RSS News story: Six World War 1 soldiers laid to rest MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Defence budget increases for the first time in six years MoD News 0
Sgt Jobsearch Lean Six Sigma Engineer - Gloucestershire - Circa £32,000 + Benefits The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Ageing_Gracefully Book Comp: Bravo Six Zero by Damien Lewis Competitions 19
soleil Shipping Times: "Royal Navy Minehunters Six Years In Gulf" The Fleet 0
BillyNoMates Six seconds of pain. Diamond Lil's 10
soleil Daily Record: "HMS Blyth Given Great Send-Off As Ship Sets Sail For Six Month Tour" The Fleet 3
S Six Weeks an Officers life at the Front1 The Book Club 20
Scouse_Castaway Afghan pilot 'kills six Nato soldiers at Kabul airport' Current Affairs 3
soleil Two Six TV: A Guided Tour Around HMS Dauntless The Fleet 3
soleil Two Six TV: Hasler Company The Corps 0
soleil Two Six TV - Post-SDSR Interview With The First Sea Lord Current Affairs 0
Merlin28 Pope visit: Six men held over papal terror alert Current Affairs 23
G SIX MONTHS to crack! The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 8
soleil NWE Mail: BAE Makes £1.1bn In First Six Months Of This Year Submariners 0
TheRowan All TA non-deployment training cancelled for six months Current Affairs 19
sgtpepperband Six-word story Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 12
beltfedwombat Six Frigates History 0
sgtpepperband Man takes clothes off to show off his six-pack... Diamond Lil's 4
D "Two Six" videos - what do you think? The Quarterdeck 13
MoD_RSS New release shows the value of the Union to the nations of the UK MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Joint Call of Finance Ministers of the Five Eyes Nations MoD News 0
MoD_RSS United Nations Secretary General's report on the implementation of Resolution 73/295: UK statement MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Figures show UK Government supporting incomes across all nations during coronavirus MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New dates agreed for COP26 United Nations Climate Change Conference MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Supporting the financial health of the United Nations MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK leads way as nations endorse landmark pledge to make coronavirus vaccines and treatments available to all MoD News 0