Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

six nations

come on everyone, lets have your predictions for this weekends games, here's mine:

England v Italy.....England win by 25 points

Scotland V Wales..... Wales win by 9 points

Ireland v France...... Ireland win by 3 points

Stripey_G

War Hero
Italy will win...but only just!! ouch! :oops:
Wales win...I hope anyway cos i know a nice bit of Welsh crumpet and if they win, I'm onto a promise! :grin:
Ireland win...by a fooking great margin! (Well, I hope so) :???:

England v Italy.....England win by 25 points possible but the Italians can give them a serious fright.

Scotland V Wales..... Wales win by 9 points if it was at Cardiff yes, but at Murrayfield I think not

Ireland v France...... Ireland win by 3 points, and the rest at home I reckon the Irishwill be unbeatable this year

Maxi_77 said:
England v Italy.....England win by 25 points possible but the Italians can give them a serious fright.

Scotland V Wales..... Wales win by 9 points if it was at Cardiff yes, but at Murrayfield I think not

Ireland v France...... Ireland win by 3 points, and the rest at home I reckon the Irishwill be unbeatable this year

Yep, My wonga's on Ireland, dunno if they'll get the grandslam though, first time since 1948? if they do.

wet_blobby said:
Maxi_77 said:

Yep, My wonga's on Ireland, dunno if they'll get the grandslam though, first time since 1948? if they do.

Unless the French pick up a bit this could be the best chance for Ireland for a bit, certainly so far England are no way good enough to give them any real problems even with darling Johnnie back

BusterQuin

War Hero
England by 20 Nick Easter to score a debut try
Wales by 6 Low scoring game it's pissing down at Murrayfield
Ireland by 6

The England Saxons (A team ) beat Ireland 32-5
England U20's beat Italy U21 30-10 MoM Seb Jewell (Harlequins) There are some talented youg players coming through the England set up

BusterQuin said:
Ireland by 6

England U20's beat Italy U21 30-10 MoM Seb Jewell (Harlequins) There are some talented youg players coming through the England set up

jeez, England A did well, Ireland can't have much strenght in depth. saying that I still fancy them winning the tournament this year.

BusterQuin

War Hero
The England pack mullered the Irish pack and Mike Catt playing at 12 steadied the England backs
The Irish team look a good outside bet for the world cup

BusterQuin said:
The England pack mullered the Irish pack and Mike Catt playing at 12 steadied the England backs
The Irish team look a good outside bet for the world cup

I'll agree with you there, I might whack a tenner on them myself.

Morph

Midshipman
BusterQuin said:
Ireland by 6

I'm with you on this one, go along with each prediction and Iwas at the U20's game last night, not ideal conditions and Italy were flattered by grabbing a late score. Our youngsters will be chasing the seniors for positions in the not too distant future - SHWING LOOOWWWW!

mazza_magoo

Lantern Swinger
Maxi_77 said:

You forgotten what happened up there two years ago maxi?....... :wink:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Travel advice: Rugby Union Six Nations match against Italy MoD News 0
SONAR-BENDER 2020 Six Nations Sports and Adventure Training 5
MoD_RSS UK agreed trade continuity with six African nations MoD News 0
taffscrivs 2018 Six Nations Sports and Adventure Training 73
taffscrivs SIX NATIONS 2017 Sports and Adventure Training 37
taffscrivs SIX NATIONS RUGBY 2016 Sports and Adventure Training 42
taffscrivs \six Nations 2015. Sports and Adventure Training 12
soleil RBS Six Nations 2013 Sports and Adventure Training 171
frogman007 Six Nations predictions? Sports and Adventure Training 19
MoD_RSS Government extends extra welfare support for self-employed for further six months MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Rule of six comes into effect to tackle coronavirus MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Introducing SIx - Sellafield Ltd's new social impact programme MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Six general licences re-issued for the control of wild birds MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Six-monthly report on Hong Kong: July to December 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Groups of up to six from different households can exercise outside under new rules MoD News 0
MoD_RSS PM: Six people can meet outside under new measures to ease lockdown MoD News 0
soleil ITV "Advice From A Submarine Captain: Six Lessons On How To Cope With Lockdown" Submariners 4
Stirlin Separation of six years. Nearest & Dearest 8
MoD_RSS Six general licences reissued for the control of wild birds MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Six-monthly report to Parliament on Hong Kong: January to June 2019 MoD News 0
LeedsBornLeedsBred Week Six at Raleigh - Any Questions? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 14
MoD_RSS News story: Six-figure taxpayer-funded public sector exit payments to end MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Marketing bosses landed with six-year disqualifications MoD News 0
J Six weeks paid holiday? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 6
Wightsparker Intensity Six Current Affairs 0
MoD_RSS News story: Six World War 1 soldiers laid to rest MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Defence budget increases for the first time in six years MoD News 0
Sgt Jobsearch Lean Six Sigma Engineer - Gloucestershire - Circa £32,000 + Benefits The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Ageing_Gracefully Book Comp: Bravo Six Zero by Damien Lewis Competitions 19
soleil Shipping Times: "Royal Navy Minehunters Six Years In Gulf" The Fleet 0
BillyNoMates Six seconds of pain. Diamond Lil's 10
soleil Daily Record: "HMS Blyth Given Great Send-Off As Ship Sets Sail For Six Month Tour" The Fleet 3
S Six Weeks an Officers life at the Front1 The Book Club 20
Scouse_Castaway Afghan pilot 'kills six Nato soldiers at Kabul airport' Current Affairs 3
soleil Two Six TV: A Guided Tour Around HMS Dauntless The Fleet 3
soleil Two Six TV: Hasler Company The Corps 0
soleil Two Six TV - Post-SDSR Interview With The First Sea Lord Current Affairs 0
Merlin28 Pope visit: Six men held over papal terror alert Current Affairs 23
G SIX MONTHS to crack! The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 8
soleil NWE Mail: BAE Makes £1.1bn In First Six Months Of This Year Submariners 0
TheRowan All TA non-deployment training cancelled for six months Current Affairs 19
sgtpepperband Six-word story Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 12
beltfedwombat Six Frigates History 0
sgtpepperband Man takes clothes off to show off his six-pack... Diamond Lil's 4
D "Two Six" videos - what do you think? The Quarterdeck 13
MoD_RSS Building, sustaining and strengthening peace through the United Nations MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Joint Call of the Finance Ministers of the “Five Eyes” Nations MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Joint Statement - Five Eyes nations defence ministers MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Foreign Secretary’s speech to United Nations General Assembly 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Commemoration of the Seventy-Fifth Anniversary of the United Nations MoD News 0