six nations

wet_blobby

War Hero
come on everyone, lets have your predictions for this weekends games, here's mine:

England v Italy.....England win by 25 points

Scotland V Wales..... Wales win by 9 points

Ireland v France...... Ireland win by 3 points

Italy will win...but only just!! ouch! :oops:
Wales win...I hope anyway cos i know a nice bit of Welsh crumpet and if they win, I'm onto a promise! :grin:
Ireland win...by a fooking great margin! (Well, I hope so) :???:

England v Italy.....England win by 25 points possible but the Italians can give them a serious fright.

Scotland V Wales..... Wales win by 9 points if it was at Cardiff yes, but at Murrayfield I think not

Ireland v France...... Ireland win by 3 points, and the rest at home I reckon the Irishwill be unbeatable this year

wet_blobby

War Hero
Maxi_77 said:
England v Italy.....England win by 25 points possible but the Italians can give them a serious fright.

Scotland V Wales..... Wales win by 9 points if it was at Cardiff yes, but at Murrayfield I think not

Ireland v France...... Ireland win by 3 points, and the rest at home I reckon the Irishwill be unbeatable this year
Yep, My wonga's on Ireland, dunno if they'll get the grandslam though, first time since 1948? if they do.

wet_blobby said:
Maxi_77 said:

Yep, My wonga's on Ireland, dunno if they'll get the grandslam though, first time since 1948? if they do.
Unless the French pick up a bit this could be the best chance for Ireland for a bit, certainly so far England are no way good enough to give them any real problems even with darling Johnnie back

England by 20 Nick Easter to score a debut try
Wales by 6 Low scoring game it's pissing down at Murrayfield
Ireland by 6

The England Saxons (A team ) beat Ireland 32-5
England U20's beat Italy U21 30-10 MoM Seb Jewell (Harlequins) There are some talented youg players coming through the England set up

wet_blobby

War Hero
BusterQuin said:
Ireland by 6

England U20's beat Italy U21 30-10 MoM Seb Jewell (Harlequins) There are some talented youg players coming through the England set up
jeez, England A did well, Ireland can't have much strenght in depth. saying that I still fancy them winning the tournament this year.

The England pack mullered the Irish pack and Mike Catt playing at 12 steadied the England backs
The Irish team look a good outside bet for the world cup

wet_blobby

War Hero
BusterQuin said:
The England pack mullered the Irish pack and Mike Catt playing at 12 steadied the England backs
The Irish team look a good outside bet for the world cup
I'll agree with you there, I might whack a tenner on them myself.

BusterQuin said:
Ireland by 6

I'm with you on this one, go along with each prediction and Iwas at the U20's game last night, not ideal conditions and Italy were flattered by grabbing a late score. Our youngsters will be chasing the seniors for positions in the not too distant future - SHWING LOOOWWWW!

mazza_magoo

Lantern Swinger
Maxi_77 said:

You forgotten what happened up there two years ago maxi?....... :wink:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
taffscrivs Sports and Adventure Training 73
taffscrivs Sports and Adventure Training 37
taffscrivs Sports and Adventure Training 42