six nations

wet_blobby

War Hero
Moderator
#1
come on everyone, lets have your predictions for this weekends games, here's mine:

England v Italy.....England win by 25 points

Scotland V Wales..... Wales win by 9 points

Ireland v France...... Ireland win by 3 points
 
#3
Italy will win...but only just!! ouch! :oops:
Wales win...I hope anyway cos i know a nice bit of Welsh crumpet and if they win, I'm onto a promise! :grin:
Ireland win...by a fooking great margin! (Well, I hope so) :???:
 
#6
England v Italy.....England win by 25 points possible but the Italians can give them a serious fright.

Scotland V Wales..... Wales win by 9 points if it was at Cardiff yes, but at Murrayfield I think not

Ireland v France...... Ireland win by 3 points, and the rest at home I reckon the Irishwill be unbeatable this year
 

wet_blobby

War Hero
Moderator
#7
Maxi_77 said:
England v Italy.....England win by 25 points possible but the Italians can give them a serious fright.

Scotland V Wales..... Wales win by 9 points if it was at Cardiff yes, but at Murrayfield I think not

Ireland v France...... Ireland win by 3 points, and the rest at home I reckon the Irishwill be unbeatable this year
Yep, My wonga's on Ireland, dunno if they'll get the grandslam though, first time since 1948? if they do.
 
#8
wet_blobby said:
Maxi_77 said:
England v Italy.....England win by 25 points possible but the Italians can give them a serious fright.

Scotland V Wales..... Wales win by 9 points if it was at Cardiff yes, but at Murrayfield I think not

Ireland v France...... Ireland win by 3 points, and the rest at home I reckon the Irishwill be unbeatable this year
Yep, My wonga's on Ireland, dunno if they'll get the grandslam though, first time since 1948? if they do.
Unless the French pick up a bit this could be the best chance for Ireland for a bit, certainly so far England are no way good enough to give them any real problems even with darling Johnnie back
 
#12
England by 20 Nick Easter to score a debut try
Wales by 6 Low scoring game it's pissing down at Murrayfield
Ireland by 6

The England Saxons (A team ) beat Ireland 32-5
England U20's beat Italy U21 30-10 MoM Seb Jewell (Harlequins) There are some talented youg players coming through the England set up
 

wet_blobby

War Hero
Moderator
#13
BusterQuin said:
England by 20 Nick Easter to score a debut try
Wales by 6 Low scoring game it's pissing down at Murrayfield
Ireland by 6

The England Saxons (A team ) beat Ireland 32-5
England U20's beat Italy U21 30-10 MoM Seb Jewell (Harlequins) There are some talented youg players coming through the England set up
jeez, England A did well, Ireland can't have much strenght in depth. saying that I still fancy them winning the tournament this year.
 
#14
The England pack mullered the Irish pack and Mike Catt playing at 12 steadied the England backs
The Irish team look a good outside bet for the world cup
 

wet_blobby

War Hero
Moderator
#15
BusterQuin said:
The England pack mullered the Irish pack and Mike Catt playing at 12 steadied the England backs
The Irish team look a good outside bet for the world cup
I'll agree with you there, I might whack a tenner on them myself.
 
#16
BusterQuin said:
England by 20 Nick Easter to score a debut try
Wales by 6 Low scoring game it's pissing down at Murrayfield
Ireland by 6

The England Saxons (A team ) beat Ireland 32-5
England U20's beat Italy U21 30-10 MoM Seb Jewell (Harlequins) There are some talented youg players coming through the England set up
I'm with you on this one, go along with each prediction and Iwas at the U20's game last night, not ideal conditions and Italy were flattered by grabbing a late score. Our youngsters will be chasing the seniors for positions in the not too distant future - SHWING LOOOWWWW!
 

mazza_magoo

Lantern Swinger
#17
Maxi_77 said:
England v Italy.....England win by 25 points possible but the Italians can give them a serious fright.

Scotland V Wales..... Wales win by 9 points if it was at Cardiff yes, but at Murrayfield I think not
Ireland v France...... Ireland win by 3 points, and the rest at home I reckon the Irishwill be unbeatable this year
You forgotten what happened up there two years ago maxi?....... :wink:
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
taffscrivs Sports and Adventure Training 73
taffscrivs Sports and Adventure Training 37
taffscrivs Sports and Adventure Training 42

Similar threads

Top