Six Nations predictions?

frogman007

War Hero
For me it's France, but like every year, you never know

1.France (strong pack and good backs)
2. Ireland (doing well in HC)
3. England (nothing to lose and an excting bunch of youngsters)
4. Wales (sadly for the neutral, too many key injuries)
5. Scotland (who cares as long as they are below us?)
6. Italy (sorry but wooden spoon inbound)

Your thoughts?

Rigsby

Lantern Swinger
i predict that watching England will be as frustrating as ever..............doh!

since we won the world cup that is.....

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
Italy are getting stronger every year, they won't win it but I think they may cause a few upsets.

England...no chance.

frogman007

War Hero
Italy are getting stronger every year, they won't win it but I think they may cause a few upsets.

England...no chance.
No chance? Think you know little of Lancaster's background. He has the ability to bring out the very best in the youngsters. Thinks as everyone has written us off, we could be a dangerous animal.

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
No chance? Think you know little of Lancaster's background. He has the ability to bring out the very best in the youngsters. Thinks as everyone has written us off, we could be a dangerous animal.
Hope I'm wrong but we'll see how they fare on Saturday.

Guzzler

War Hero
I think that a bunch of fat homosexual public schoolboys will jump on each other for a couple of weeks.

markg611

Midshipman
For me it's France, but like every year, you never know

1.France (strong pack and good backs)
2. Ireland (doing well in HC)
3. England (nothing to lose and an excting bunch of youngsters)
4. Wales (sadly for the neutral, too many key injuries)
5. Scotland (who cares as long as they are below us?)
6. Italy (sorry but wooden spoon inbound)

Your thoughts?
1.Ireland
2.Wales
3.France (They make too many mistakes. Always.)
4.England
5.Scotland
6.Italy

Of course, should Scotland beat you lot on Saturday, everything will change. That is unlikely however, cos we have to play Dan Parks instead of Chris Paterson.

blondemolotov

Lantern Swinger
Every time England play any sport I wait with baited breath thinking this could be it, we could win, and then once more my heart is shattered into a thousand pieces by the incompetent, complacent fools. However, in this case I believe everyone else to be the complacent eejits and that, as a result, England could surprise them with some aggression, hopefully leading to kicking some arse.
As such a young team though the chances of this happening are very slim.
We'll probably just get raped.

G

guestm

Every time England play any sport I wait with baited breath thinking this could be it, we could win, and then once more my heart is shattered into a thousand pieces by the incompetent, complacent fools.
Apart from the fact that in the last 10 years we've provided some exceptional world champion boxers, won the Rugby world cup, won the ashes three times and become the number one test nation in the world, won a couple of F1 titles, punched well above our weight in the Olympic games (albeit as GB) produced incredible road and track cyclists etc.

K640

War Hero
Apart from the fact that in the last 10 years we've provided some exceptional world champion boxers, won the Rugby world cup, won the ashes three times and become the number one test nation in the world, won a couple of F1 titles, punched well above our weight in the Olympic games (albeit as GB) produced incredible road and track cyclists etc.
I see your point Monty. We haven't won the football World Cup, we're shit!

tommo

War Hero
Wales deserved to win because they had the better game play. However they should've won by more but we were frigging tools giving errors and not taking the points by kicking shite.

As for the yellow cards decisions whether it was a red or yellow we still out scored them during that period with one less man so I don't think it would've made a difference.

Wales considering we haven't got our first choice players due to injury stepped up the mark.

It was a good game to watch far better than yesterdays boring game of the English and Scots

Every turn of the shaft is a new adventure. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

labrum

War Hero
One of the best games for some time.

Good to watch a match where skill level and good quality decision making (stand fast the ref and touch judge for the off the ball spear tackle) decide the result rather than errors which any reasonably competent player would be ashamed off.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Travel advice: Rugby Union Six Nations match against Italy MoD News 0
SONAR-BENDER 2020 Six Nations Sports and Adventure Training 5
MoD_RSS UK agreed trade continuity with six African nations MoD News 0
taffscrivs 2018 Six Nations Sports and Adventure Training 73
taffscrivs SIX NATIONS 2017 Sports and Adventure Training 37
taffscrivs SIX NATIONS RUGBY 2016 Sports and Adventure Training 42
taffscrivs \six Nations 2015. Sports and Adventure Training 12
soleil RBS Six Nations 2013 Sports and Adventure Training 171
wet_blobby six nations The Quarterdeck 28
MoD_RSS Six general licences re-issued for the control of wild birds MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Six-monthly report on Hong Kong: July to December 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Groups of up to six from different households can exercise outside under new rules MoD News 0
MoD_RSS PM: Six people can meet outside under new measures to ease lockdown MoD News 0
soleil ITV "Advice From A Submarine Captain: Six Lessons On How To Cope With Lockdown" Submariners 4
Stirlin Separation of six years. Nearest & Dearest 8
MoD_RSS Six general licences reissued for the control of wild birds MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Six-monthly report to Parliament on Hong Kong: January to June 2019 MoD News 0
LeedsBornLeedsBred Week Six at Raleigh - Any Questions? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 14
MoD_RSS News story: Six-figure taxpayer-funded public sector exit payments to end MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Marketing bosses landed with six-year disqualifications MoD News 0
J Six weeks paid holiday? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 6
Wightsparker Intensity Six Current Affairs 0
MoD_RSS News story: Six World War 1 soldiers laid to rest MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Defence budget increases for the first time in six years MoD News 0
Sgt Jobsearch Lean Six Sigma Engineer - Gloucestershire - Circa £32,000 + Benefits The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Ageing_Gracefully Book Comp: Bravo Six Zero by Damien Lewis Competitions 19
soleil Shipping Times: "Royal Navy Minehunters Six Years In Gulf" The Fleet 0
BillyNoMates Six seconds of pain. Diamond Lil's 10
soleil Daily Record: "HMS Blyth Given Great Send-Off As Ship Sets Sail For Six Month Tour" The Fleet 3
S Six Weeks an Officers life at the Front1 The Book Club 20
Scouse_Castaway Afghan pilot 'kills six Nato soldiers at Kabul airport' Current Affairs 3
soleil Two Six TV: A Guided Tour Around HMS Dauntless The Fleet 3
soleil Two Six TV: Hasler Company The Corps 0
soleil Two Six TV - Post-SDSR Interview With The First Sea Lord Current Affairs 0
Merlin28 Pope visit: Six men held over papal terror alert Current Affairs 23
G SIX MONTHS to crack! The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 8
soleil NWE Mail: BAE Makes £1.1bn In First Six Months Of This Year Submariners 0
TheRowan All TA non-deployment training cancelled for six months Current Affairs 19
sgtpepperband Six-word story Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 12
beltfedwombat Six Frigates History 0
sgtpepperband Man takes clothes off to show off his six-pack... Diamond Lil's 4
D "Two Six" videos - what do you think? The Quarterdeck 13
MoD_RSS Joint Call of Finance Ministers of the Five Eyes Nations MoD News 0
MoD_RSS United Nations Secretary General's report on the implementation of Resolution 73/295: UK statement MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Figures show UK Government supporting incomes across all nations during coronavirus MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New dates agreed for COP26 United Nations Climate Change Conference MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Supporting the financial health of the United Nations MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK leads way as nations endorse landmark pledge to make coronavirus vaccines and treatments available to all MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Goods exports in all 4 UK nations increased in 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Business Secretary and COP26 President, Alok Sharma's statement at the COP26 Briefing to all Member States at the United Nations, New York MoD News 0