Six Nations predictions?

Discussion in 'Sports and Adventure Training' started by frogman007, Feb 2, 2012.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. For me it's France, but like every year, you never know

1.France (strong pack and good backs)
    2. Ireland (doing well in HC)
    3. England (nothing to lose and an excting bunch of youngsters)
    4. Wales (sadly for the neutral, too many key injuries)
    5. Scotland (who cares as long as they are below us?)
    6. Italy (sorry but wooden spoon inbound)

Your thoughts?

2. i predict that watching England will be as frustrating as ever..............doh!

since we won the world cup that is.....

3. Italy are getting stronger every year, they won't win it but I think they may cause a few upsets.

England...no chance.

4. No chance? Think you know little of Lancaster's background. He has the ability to bring out the very best in the youngsters. Thinks as everyone has written us off, we could be a dangerous animal.

5. Hope I'm wrong but we'll see how they fare on Saturday.

6. I think that a bunch of fat homosexual public schoolboys will jump on each other for a couple of weeks.

7. Never a truer word spouted by a fagball loving Queen.

8. "Never a truer word".

You said it.

9. Touché. .

10. 1.Ireland
    2.Wales
    3.France (They make too many mistakes. Always.)
    4.England
    5.Scotland
    6.Italy

Of course, should Scotland beat you lot on Saturday, everything will change. That is unlikely however, cos we have to play Dan Parks instead of Chris Paterson.

11. Every time England play any sport I wait with baited breath thinking this could be it, we could win, and then once more my heart is shattered into a thousand pieces by the incompetent, complacent fools. However, in this case I believe everyone else to be the complacent eejits and that, as a result, England could surprise them with some aggression, hopefully leading to kicking some arse.
    As such a young team though the chances of this happening are very slim.
    We'll probably just get raped.

12. Apart from the fact that in the last 10 years we've provided some exceptional world champion boxers, won the Rugby world cup, won the ashes three times and become the number one test nation in the world, won a couple of F1 titles, punched well above our weight in the Olympic games (albeit as GB) produced incredible road and track cyclists etc.

13. I see your point Monty. We haven't won the football World Cup, we're shit!

14. Can we just concentrate on that bird talking about rape?

15. Sorry, I meant surprise sex...

16. Ageing_Gracefully

Ageing_Gracefully War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

You were not disappointed then!
    Cracking game and a big round of applause to both teams for such an entertaining match. :clap:

17. Wales deserved to win because they had the better game play. However they should've won by more but we were frigging tools giving errors and not taking the points by kicking shite.

As for the yellow cards decisions whether it was a red or yellow we still out scored them during that period with one less man so I don't think it would've made a difference.

Wales considering we haven't got our first choice players due to injury stepped up the mark.

It was a good game to watch far better than yesterdays boring game of the English and Scots

Every turn of the shaft is a new adventure. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18. One of the best games for some time.

Good to watch a match where skill level and good quality decision making (stand fast the ref and touch judge for the off the ball spear tackle) decide the result rather than errors which any reasonably competent player would be ashamed off.

19. England to win all the way.

20. Dan Parks retires. Arrgh is he angry 'cos the nasty English beat the porridge wogs???

• Like Like x 1