SIX NATIONS 2017

taffscrivs

War Hero
Lacklustre perfomance by Wales this weekend, got to hand it to the Jocks, a well deserved win by a much improved team. England v Italy game, very enjoyable. Conor O'Shea has given the Italians real confidence, they never gave up and made England work hard for their win. Also rans and make weights? After that performance I think not, lets hope they keep improving.

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
That ruling about rucks and tackles confused me, let alone England, good thinking by the Italian coach, Conor.

I did like the refs response when England queried it, "I'm a referee, not a coach" :)

Sumo

War Hero
Good game, good to see the Scotts chasing the bonus point, and making it a really good game to watch.

slim

War Hero
Well that's it. England beat the Scots.
Roumer has it that the Wee Krankie is not happy and intends to call aScottish independence referendum.

taffscrivs

War Hero
Good weekends' rugby all round. Missed the Wales game due to being at work but managed to listen to it on 5Live and watched the highlights yesterday before Italy/ France game. Watched both games down the pub and came home reasonably full of Stowfords so all in all not a bad weekend!

Sumo

War Hero
Watched the France/Wales game..WTF was the last 20 minutes farce all about ??????
good question, bet the the ref thought thank god that's over, not sure on the rules but I think he could have given a penalty try way before they scored?

taffscrivs

War Hero
Quite agree, what a farcical end to a game.
Ireland deserved the win, the hungriest side won, a shame Eddie never broke the record but that's rugby!