\six Nations 2015.

Discussion in 'Sports and Adventure Training' started by taffscrivs, Jan 25, 2015.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Six Nations Rugby kicks off big style February 6th (Wales vs England), c'mon lads lets have the predictions for this years' tournament.

2. Wales 28 England -10 (minus points for being knobs)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  3. England have too many 'first teamers' out and may struggle against the taffs, he says, getting his excuses in early! :)

4. Although it pains me to say it:
    I think Wales will win this year's 6N, they seem to have the most settled team, I'm not writing off England's chances but injuries seem to be taking their toll at the moment. As ever the frogs are always a dark horse
    From the Irish provinces performance in Europe, I don't think they have much of a chance and it'll be the usual Scotland and Italy fighting it out for the wooden spoon

5. Obviously I'm hoping Wales will win the 6Nations, but I think Scotland may just spring a few surprises this year, they're on a high and playing well lately.

6. Shush.

We were hoping you wouldn't notice . . . . ;)

• Like Like x 1
  7. I wish I was down the pub! Then I could be pissed as well as pissed off!!!

Swing low my arse!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  8. Bloody good game all the same. Seeds sown for some good World Cup Action. :cool:

9. Though as a jock it pains me to say it, England were the better team last night. If not for the whole 80minutes they completely dominated the second half.
    I agree the French are a dark horse, Italy try hard, I can see Ireland finishing towards the top (call ot a gut feeling) and fingers crossed we'll finish up 3rd/4th...but I'm not counting on it.

10. The Ireland Italy game was poor, Scotland put up spirited display against the Frogs
    Last night's game was a good game for the neutral, England came out all guns blazing in the 2nd half and turned it around.

11. A really good afternoons' rugby, all four teams came out fighting. Well done Wales, well done England, Next weekend is going to be a nailbiter!

• Like Like x 1
  12. I'm just glad we never played Wales when they were on that form, the first England result would have been different!!

13. Too true Wrecks, on today's form it would have been a battle royal!