Site upgrade - 25 Jan 12

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
Seem to be getting Database error messages at various times when a) logging on and b) when moving between various forums. Clears next time I try but a little annoying at the time!

Same here, have to refresh each time, also took a couple of attempts to "reply with quote"

Drakey

War Hero
Last 50, is a tad confusing. It says that there are 9 pages, and curently viewing Post 1-19 of 208, when on page 1. When selecting page 2 it is blank.

Good CO

Admin
If you're referring to the fact that there are more than 50 posts, see P4 of this thread - a naming quirk.

As for the blank 2nd page, could it be that you left the first page sitting there for a while? Each search has a life I think, and after a while the page is no longer a valid search. I'm not sure about that, but mine seems to be working fine. If you have the same problem again can you give me any steps I need to repeat it, if more complex than just clicking on Last 50 then going to page 2.

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
Luckily not on DII yet but most of the site functions no longer work since the upgrade, should be switching to DII soon so I'll have this to look forward to. Edited to add it works fine at home, must be a moral in there somewhere!