Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Site Sprog saying Hi

creeper

Badgeman
Good afternoon one and all - just thought I'd stop by and say hello to all the shipmates here and tell you a bit about myself.

I'm still serving in the Andrew, started as a Bubblehead out of Faslane for 12 years then moved over to be a WAFU where I've spent the last 5 years working with the Crabs and Pongos doing Int work.

Thought it was about time I join this little crew and kept abreast of whats happening around the fleet.

Yours aye

Creeper
 

jesse650

War Hero
hi and welcome, we're a mixedbag in ere, but crack on and enjoy! we try no to use the words military intelligence! :lol: :wink:
 
D

Deleted 7

Guest
jesse650 said:
hi and welcome, we're a mixedbag in ere, but crack on and enjoy! we try no to use the words military intelligence! :lol: :wink:

What's that?

Hey and welcome to rr, jump right in!
 
Welcome onboard RR Creeper. As Jesse says, we are definately a mixed bunch here, from the ancient and wizened to those thinking about whether to join-up and seeking advice: what's basic training, like, life in blue suit, etc, oh yes, and civvies like me.
 

diesel

Lantern Swinger
jesse650 said:
hi and welcome, we're a mixedbag in ere, but crack on and enjoy! we try no to use the words military intelligence! :lol: :wink:
Isn't that an oxymoron?
Nice to.........I hate that word 'nice'....how about 'welcome aboard ' shippers
 

Sippers

Newbie
Hello all, Sippers come aboard to join. I'm one of the ancient wizened types referred to elsewhere, having joined the Service in 1943. Still like to keep in touch with all things naval and looking forward to chats. :lol:
 

dondon

MIA
Sippers said:
Hello all, Sippers come aboard to join. I'm one of the ancient wizened types referred to elsewhere, having joined the Service in 1943. Still like to keep in touch with all things naval and looking forward to chats. :lol:

Welcome Sippers , hope you get involved in all the threads , 1943 fxxxxxxxxg hell , makes me feel like a youngster again , feel free to get involved , :lol:
 

Sippers

Newbie
dondon said:
Sippers said:
Hello all, Sippers come aboard to join. I'm one of the ancient wizened types referred to elsewhere, having joined the Service in 1943. Still like to keep in touch with all things naval and looking forward to chats. :lol:

Welcome Sippers , hope you get involved in all the threads , 1943 fxxxxxxxxg hell , makes me feel like a youngster again , feel free to get i
nvolved , :lol:


Thanks for the welcome Dondon. Way back in 1943 when mummy kissed me bye bye at the station, she warned me not to get too involved in anything. :roll: :roll:
 

UncleAlbert

War Hero
Welcome creeper

A word in your ear. Beware the wimmin on here especially the Mod called Jenny Dabber.



She takes no prisoners.

……….
 
D

Deleted 7

Guest
Ach, I let the waifs and strays go..............eventually :twisted:
 

dondon

MIA
Sippers said:
dondon said:
Sippers said:
Hello all, Sippers come aboard to join. I'm one of the ancient wizened types referred to elsewhere, having joined the Service in 1943. Still like to keep in touch with all things naval and looking forward to chats. :lol:

Welcome Sippers , hope you get involved in all the threads , 1943 fxxxxxxxxg hell , makes me feel like a youngster again , feel free to get i
nvolved , :lol:


Thanks for the welcome Dondon. Way back in 1943 when mummy kissed me bye bye at the station, she warned me not to get too involved in anything. :roll: :roll:


I bet she did, :lol:
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS New UK Government Covid testing site opens in Paisley MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Grenfell Tower site update: summary and Q&A from 8 December 2020 online event MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New UK Government COVID testing site opens in Dumfries MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New UK Government Covid testing site opens in Wick MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Ilkley gets green light for first river bathing site in England MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New UK Government Covid testing site opens in Oban MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New UK Government Covid testing site opens in Kilmarnock MoD News 0
MoD_RSS SIA licensing site: scheduled maintenance MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New UK Government Covid testing site opens in Hamilton MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New UK Government Covid testing site opens in East Kilbride MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The principal contractor for the Grenfell Tower site: an update MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New UK Government Covid testing site opens in Elgin MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New UK Government Covid testing site opens in Arbroath MoD News 0
MoD_RSS 125,000 seabirds to benefit from expansion of protected site MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New UK Government Covid testing site opens in Cumbernauld MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New UK Government Covid testing site opens in Easterhouse, Glasgow MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New UK Government Covid testing site opens in Glasgow MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK Government Covid testing site opens in Perth MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Contract award – Site Industrial Services Framework MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New UK Government Covid testing site opens in Inverclyde MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New UK Government Covid testing site opens in West Edinburgh MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New UK Government Covid testing site opens in Dundee MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Radioactive waste site consultation report is published MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New UK Government Covid Testing Site Opens in Stirling MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Environment Agency shuts down illegal waste site MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Former SSI steelworks site to be redeveloped under full local control MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New UK Government COVID testing site opens in west Glasgow MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Waste site director ordered to pay confiscation order MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK Government local coronavirus testing site opens in Edinburgh MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK Government local coronavirus testing site opens in Aberdeen MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK Government Minister visits Inverness coronavirus testing site MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Get tested at new coronavirus local testing site in Glasgow MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Environment Agency raids Kent waste site in joint day of action MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Called-in decision: land at Citroen Site, Capital Interchange Way, Brentford (ref: 3226914 - 10 September 2020) MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK Government Minister visits Aberdeen coronavirus testing site MoD News 0
MoD_RSS VMD on-site inspections to re-start 24 August MoD News 0
MoD_RSS StubHub makes changes to its UK site to address CMA concerns MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Waste crime taskforce conducts raid on site in Great Harwood, Lancashire MoD News 0
MoD_RSS MP visits site of multi-million pound flood scheme MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Construction milestone at new Fusion Technology site in Yorkshire MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Homes England announces developers for historic school site in Macclesfield MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Enforcement officers target illegal waste site in Crowland MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Environment Agency resumes on-site bathing water monitoring MoD News 0
MoD_RSS First concrete pour a solid sign work is back on-site MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Q Developments win Homes England masterplanning award for planting housing on Surrey garden centre site MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Consultation launched on reservoir emergency on-site flood plans MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Second construction site set to return to work MoD News 0
Stirlin Site health Diamond Lil's 63
MoD_RSS Site visits to recommence and more digital case events planned MoD News 0
MoD_RSS First construction site to come safely back online MoD News 0
Similar threads


















































Top