Site Sprog saying Hi

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by creeper, Jul 22, 2006.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Good afternoon one and all - just thought I'd stop by and say hello to all the shipmates here and tell you a bit about myself.

I'm still serving in the Andrew, started as a Bubblehead out of Faslane for 12 years then moved over to be a WAFU where I've spent the last 5 years working with the Crabs and Pongos doing Int work.

Thought it was about time I join this little crew and kept abreast of whats happening around the fleet.

Yours aye

2. hi and welcome, we're a mixedbag in ere, but crack on and enjoy! we try no to use the words military intelligence! :lol: :wink:
  3. What's that?

Hey and welcome to rr, jump right in!
  4. Welcome onboard RR Creeper. As Jesse says, we are definately a mixed bunch here, from the ancient and wizened to those thinking about whether to join-up and seeking advice: what's basic training, like, life in blue suit, etc, oh yes, and civvies like me.
  5. Wecome shipmate , keep on posting :roll:
  6. Isn't that an oxymoron?
    Nice to.........I hate that word 'nice' about 'welcome aboard ' shippers
  7. Creeper.
    Middle paragraph double dutch to me, But welcome all the same.
  8. Knock yourself out creeper & welcome to the house of fun!
  9. Hello all, Sippers come aboard to join. I'm one of the ancient wizened types referred to elsewhere, having joined the Service in 1943. Still like to keep in touch with all things naval and looking forward to chats. :lol:
  10. Welcome Sippers , hope you get involved in all the threads , 1943 fxxxxxxxxg hell , makes me feel like a youngster again , feel free to get involved , :lol:

11. Thanks for the welcome Dondon. Way back in 1943 when mummy kissed me bye bye at the station, she warned me not to get too involved in anything. :roll: :roll:
  12. Welcome creeper

A word in your ear. Beware the wimmin on here especially the Mod called Jenny Dabber.

She takes no prisoners.

13. Ach, I let the waifs and strays go..............eventually :twisted:

14. I bet she did, :lol: