Site Slow as a Dog on a Go Slow Day (= Server trouble)

Guys,
Many, many apologies for the awful speed of the site over the last 2 days. We've been working flat out to try and figure out the cause but it had left us utterly stumped. None of our our normal tricks were working.

GCO had a bit of a brainwave earlier though so we hope that this issue is now fixed and hopefully won't re-occur!

Apologies again .....

Bad_CO said:
Guys,
Many, many apologies for the awful speed of the site over the last 2 days. We've been working flat out to try and figure out the cause but it had left us utterly stumped. None of our our normal tricks were working.

GCO had a bit of a brainwave earlier though so we hope that this issue is now fixed and hopefully won't re-occur!

Apologies again .....
Well done and thanks!!

I thought it was my laptop , so many thanks , haveing problems with it at the moment , using the one at work so cant use it too often , getting mine repaired this week , :thumright:

Unfortunately whilst the main site is now fine, the RRpedia is likely to be long term broken. We're working on this but can't see it being back up in the next fortnight. Sorry ......

I almost lowered myself to registering on Arrse! But that would've meant talking to numerous brown-jobs so I sat in the garden instead :D
Nice job getting things up and jogging again fellas :)

Thanks for all your hard work BCO!

PS: I've had the shakes all day because of Rum Ration withdrawal syndrome setting in. I need my daily fix of matelots.... :happy3:

Guns

War Hero
Thanks for everything. I was forced to send all my time on ARRSE. I did manage to up set both the RLC and RE sections. Not bad for 24hrs.

Tanzi

Lantern Swinger
Well, that's a relief. I couldn't work out if it was summat I said or my distance from home port. Not slow - bloody non-existent. Still, all happy bunnies now - well done the fixers.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
slim Site Issues 30
slim Site Issues 1
4to8 The Gash Barge 4