Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Site health

Stirlin

War Hero
Bit of a blip autumn last year when mod bit on ground bait laid , PM from a site member giving details of posts on other site which I can't comment on as I never visit , manc from failed dabber AC o_O on sad state of site about the same time but he would have to agree judging from his positive/funny posts since that we are moving on. @alfred_the_great , when I joined the site late 06 it was good to see a serving officer cutting bookworms off at the legs spouting bollox about the RN....engage , disembowel , retract. alf , although you may not like the site as it is I and I am sure others value your posts on the current RN so keep in touch , we can be informative .
https://www.navy-net.co.uk/communit...a-thread-for-parents-guardians.167551/page-23 and encouraging but mostly it is about taking the piss and having a laff which is no bad thing , now and again some serious topic does not get the response of our sister but the contributions , although small show we do have our serious side. Now more than ever the site is really good and I hope it continues same same in the future , thanx to all regulars for keeping me informed and entertained.

D

Deleted 94495

Bit of a blip autumn last year when mod bit on ground bait laid , PM from a site member giving details of posts on other site which I can't comment on as I never visit , manc from failed dabber AC o_O on sad state of site about the same time but he would have to agree judging from his positive/funny posts since that we are moving on. @alfred_the_great , when I joined the site late 06 it was good to see a serving officer cutting bookworms off at the legs spouting bollox about the RN....engage , disembowel , retract. alf , although you may not like the site as it is I and I am sure others value your posts on the current RN so keep in touch , we can be informative .
https://www.navy-net.co.uk/communit...a-thread-for-parents-guardians.167551/page-23 and encouraging but mostly it is about taking the piss and having a laff which is no bad thing , now and again some serious topic does not get the response of our sister but the contributions , although small show we do have our serious side. Now more than ever the site is really good and I hope it continues same same in the future , thanx to all regulars for keeping me informed and entertained.
Well lets hope so.
Too much of Soleil pandering to those who shouldn't even be considering joining the armed forces--but she does and, surprisingly, it appears to be well received. If the site is further to contain itself with Raleigh and Sultan. Then, I suggest, its tenure will be short-lived. What do you think? Infantile comments notwithstanding

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
Well lets hope so.
Too much of Soleil pandering to those who shouldn't even be considering joining the armed forces--but she does and, surprisingly, it appears to be well received. If the site is further to contain itself with Raleigh and Sultan. Then, I suggest, its tenure will be short-lived. What do you think? Infantile comments notwithstanding
Good afternoon Unclejago/Norman/Ratsroden, apologies, I meant drip chit

D

Deleted 94495

Good afternoon Unclejago/Norman/Ratsroden, apologies, I meant drip chit
You are resorting to nonsensical ridicule--More appealing, perhaps, to Raleigh's future membership.
Answer the question as to Rum Ration's future. You seek to keep it alive artificially by resorting to such puerile rubbish. Face the facts;- More Raleigh and the Site is moribund.

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
You are resorting to nonsensical ridicule--More appealing, perhaps, to Raleigh's future membership.
Answer the question as to Rum Ration's future. You seek to keep it alive artificially by resorting to such puerile rubbish. Face the facts;- More Raleigh and the Site is moribund.
And you 're a reincarnation. You continuously post the same complaint about the potential recruits and their, admittedly sometimes daft, questions.

I've answered your questions under your previous screen names, now it's your turn, what is your solution to your perception of a site problem?

To give you one option that you obviously have not thought of, put the recruiting threads on ignore, that way your delicate sensibilities won't be offended.

Alfacharlie

War Hero
And you 're a reincarnation. You continuously post the same complaint about the potential recruits and their, admittedly sometimes daft, questions.

I've answered your questions under your previous screen names, now it's your turn, what is your solution to your perception of a site problem?

To give you one option that you obviously have not thought of, put the recruiting threads on ignore, that way your delicate sensibilities won't be offended.
Personally, I love the daft questions the potential recruits ask!

And, in my honest opinion, some of the lads and lasses, give as good as they get!

Good luck to them.

Edited to add.
I wonder what shite came out of your mouth as a junior?
Surely, not way as much as in this modern day?!

Waspie

War Hero
Personally, I love the daft questions the potential recruits ask!

And, in my honest opinion, some of the lads and lasses, give as good as they get!

Good luck to them.

Edited to add.
I wonder what shite came out of your mouth as a junior?
Surely, not way as much as in this modern day?!
I used to get annoyed with Noob's questions but hey, I either;
1 ignore them
2 try and be helpful
3 if really dumb, revert to type and post sarcastic comment!!

Like AC says, wonder what shite uttered from our gobs when we were entering into the word of Jack!!!

D

Deleted 94495

I used to get annoyed with Noob's questions but hey, I either;
1 ignore them
2 try and be helpful
3 if really dumb, revert to type and post sarcastic comment!!

Like AC says, wonder what shite uttered from our gobs when we were entering into the word of Jack!!!

If Alfacharlie and Waspie are to represent Rum Ration as its mature future ,then all is surely lost,
No fault of theirs they have never seen a shot fired in anger-merely to stop pretending they have ,by their flannel.
We have had numerous outspoken old and bold online since Rum Ration,s inception by a couple of BrownJobs out to make a few bob for themselves and scared witless of litigation that never arose. All have decided the "big girls "approach is not worth their literary effort only to have it derided by jumped-up Moderators who appear to have served in a different navy from theirs. Brown Hatters and Comic Singers come to mind.

crash_evans

War Hero
If Alfacharlie and Waspie are to represent Rum Ration as its mature future ,then all is surely lost,
No fault of theirs they have never seen a shot fired in anger-merely to stop pretending they have ,by their flannel.
We have had numerous outspoken old and bold online since Rum Ration,s inception by a couple of BrownJobs out to make a few bob for themselves and scared witless of litigation that never arose. All have decided the "big girls "approach is not worth their literary effort only to have it derided by jumped-up Moderators who appear to have served in a different navy from theirs. Brown Hatters and Comic Singers come to mind.

Bore off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alfacharlie

War Hero
No fault of theirs they have never seen a shot fired in anger-merely to stop pretending
I beg to differ, you absolute tool.
You're running around in circles, you prick.

Anyway, if you're adaptations of modern navy was true. We'd have absolutely nothing.
I reckon, in my opinion, that if the new recruits read your comical (gash) posts, they'd think fuck this'!

Anyway, need your mat changing??

Waspie

War Hero
You are my laugh a day. Long may the lockdown continue!!!
I hope they put me on the same medication you take. It looks like it does you good.:D:D

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
As a" jumped up Moderator " who apparently has served in a different navy to someone you haven't specified, how do you know posters on here "haven't heard a shot fired in anger" , and since when has that been a prerequisite?

Just for comparisons sake, Eisenhower had never held a combat command before being made Supreme Commander Allied Forces. He did alright.

Alfacharlie

War Hero
Probably his 'speshul' uncle told him about the mob.
@drip chit Did he babysit you?
I mean, come on. From somebody who has so many influential views about modern times?
Gary Glitter did as well. I'm calling pervo!

Did he touch your pee pee??

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS New UK Government Covid testing site opens in Cumbernauld MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New UK Government Covid testing site opens in Easterhouse, Glasgow MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New UK Government Covid testing site opens in Glasgow MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK Government Covid testing site opens in Perth MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Contract award – Site Industrial Services Framework MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New UK Government Covid testing site opens in Inverclyde MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New UK Government Covid testing site opens in West Edinburgh MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New UK Government Covid testing site opens in Dundee MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Radioactive waste site consultation report is published MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New UK Government Covid Testing Site Opens in Stirling MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Environment Agency shuts down illegal waste site MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Former SSI steelworks site to be redeveloped under full local control MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New UK Government COVID testing site opens in west Glasgow MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Waste site director ordered to pay confiscation order MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK Government local coronavirus testing site opens in Edinburgh MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK Government local coronavirus testing site opens in Aberdeen MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK Government Minister visits Inverness coronavirus testing site MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Get tested at new coronavirus local testing site in Glasgow MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Environment Agency raids Kent waste site in joint day of action MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Called-in decision: land at Citroen Site, Capital Interchange Way, Brentford (ref: 3226914 - 10 September 2020) MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK Government Minister visits Aberdeen coronavirus testing site MoD News 0
MoD_RSS VMD on-site inspections to re-start 24 August MoD News 0
MoD_RSS StubHub makes changes to its UK site to address CMA concerns MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Waste crime taskforce conducts raid on site in Great Harwood, Lancashire MoD News 0
MoD_RSS MP visits site of multi-million pound flood scheme MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Construction milestone at new Fusion Technology site in Yorkshire MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Homes England announces developers for historic school site in Macclesfield MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Enforcement officers target illegal waste site in Crowland MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Environment Agency resumes on-site bathing water monitoring MoD News 0
MoD_RSS First concrete pour a solid sign work is back on-site MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Q Developments win Homes England masterplanning award for planting housing on Surrey garden centre site MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Consultation launched on reservoir emergency on-site flood plans MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Second construction site set to return to work MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Site visits to recommence and more digital case events planned MoD News 0
MoD_RSS First construction site to come safely back online MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Tech “brings the site home” MoD News 0
slim Site running slowly Site Issues 5
MoD_RSS 2 arrested after raid on Lincolnshire illegal waste site MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Sellafield lab creates hand sanitiser for site and communities MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Coronavirus (COVID-19): an update on the Grenfell Tower site MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Leicester illegal waste site blocked by restriction order MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Construction work ready to begin at HS2’s ‘Interchange’ station site near Birmingham Airport MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Businessman fined for operating illegal waste site MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Recovered appeal: land at former Westferry Printworks site, 235 Westferry Road, London (ref: 3225474 - 14 January 2020) MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Have your say on proposed Rivenhall waste site permit decision MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Hampshire landowner fined for running a scrap metal operation on a protected Site of Special Scientific Interest MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Test site to help develop autonomous ship work MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Sun explorer spacecraft leaves for launch site MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK Government welcomes INEOS Automotive investment to Bridgend site MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Daily grind foiled at Chapelcross Site MoD News 0