Site Advertising - New Poster

Discussion in 'Site Issues' started by Bad CO, Feb 10, 2006.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. As promised, a poster that you can email/post/print and stick up to get people on here:

[​IMG]

To save it to your pc: Right click and then 'save as'

2. I like the new one - much better!

3. The picture is rubbish...try again.

4. Ditto "srirling" , dont like the new one at all , :twisted:

5. perhaps if it was in focus, the picture not the writing.

6. Looks like hes got his knob out!!!!Or pissed himself! :lol: :lol: :lol:

7. Hmm, lots of people slating Good CO's fine effort above and our Rum Rat. Does this mean that no-one likes anything or is the Rum Rat getting the nod over Jack?

Remember its easy to slag off something, what we could really do with is assistance to get the mascot right.

8. Perhaps members could submit drawings if they think that they can do better?

9. Is there going to be a prize for all that you show? :)

I like the 2 mexicans with the old flashing light we've got up. Superb. Can we not have summat like that?

10. It looks like it's been lopped-off to me! :lol:

Personally I rather like our bearded matelot (and secretly fancy him as our mascot). Don't take things too much to heart BCO. I think you've dne a good job. If the piccy is not blurred it might actually look rather odd. For those in doubt, copy and experiment using Photoshop... :roll:

Steve.

11. perhaps it is only me, but at the moment the poster does not appear. Anyone else having the same.
    Shame as I was about to print some off and post around the bazzars to drum up trade.

12. Ditto

13. Hmmmm ?
    All I can see is a li'l box with a red x

:confused:

14. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Maybe someone is trying to send you a subliminal message of affection?

15. Erm.... take a look at the date of the last post Dec 2006, ring any bells? :w00t:

16. Now that's a nice thought - I hope it's the young lady in uniform & webbing... :love7: ;)

17. Is doesn't work :(

18. Me too, but then again I have just got back from a lunchtime sesh down at the taverna! :money:

19. :oops:
    Noted Hig - I think S-Boat-Dino needs new glasses perhaps :roll: (possibly me too ....)?

20. Ok, so it is an old post.
    Perhaps it can be resurected, and we can drum up some new members.