Sir Lenny Henry of Dudley.

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by BillyNoMates, Dec 9, 2015.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Well done! Sorry about the media shoving up a photo of some celebrity chef instead of your good self. I have taken the appropriate steps to correct the medias fuck up.

3c4cce174edc74a1516418f18e1b1201.jpg

There! Better?

2. My reply should be in right to be offensive , this prick thinks he is a 'luvvie' , posh accent now instead of Dudley twang , Naval /RM/Army/Crab are worthy of the title Sir , NO celebrity is worth this apart from David Attenborough and a couple of others
    Henry get's on my tit's forever on about diversity , correct me if I am wrong but I have yet to see/hear any Asian complain about lack of opportunity in this country, plenty of Prem footy/RU/Athletics/Boxing/ Media of Afro/Carib descent thriving in UK , if you are good enough you get the recognition regardless of your parental/regional/country of origin status, Henry and other bleaters about how badly they are treated/represented in the UK can fcuk off somewhere else.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Lenny's act:

Arrive on Stage, Brum accent, tell some jokes about Birmingham, do an impression of a Jamaican women (his Mum), more Brummy accent, Finish.

• Like Like x 3
  4. I think he should be suing the media for misrepresenting his profession as "comedian".

• Like Like x 3
  5. That is a bit strong mate , he married an obese comedian so probably got some funny ideas from her/it.

• Like Like x 1
  6. If you cannot take a joke you should never have signed on, who said you had to be funny to be a comedian? some twat tried to send me to Faslane shore side, after a non pref on Spartan, comedian yes funny no

7. Henry is a Luvvie now so thankfully won't be trying to make us laff , and why does the beeb include him on Jools Hootenany every other year , gurning every time the camera lands on him , wearing one of his 'cool' hats it spoils , for me, what is usually a good programme .

8. It's all there fault.

142908.jpg