Silver Fox A paragon of Virtue?

I don't think that in my 30 odd years service to the Crown I ever came across such an exemplar of everything right as Silver Fox. Did I share brass rags with him in Indefatigable? Doesn't ring a bell. Glasgow, Indomitable, St Brides Bay, Zealous,? Must have missed him. Shame. Jamaica, Adamant? Don't recall him there . Perhaps I rubbed shoulders with him on Sheffield or was it Newcastle in Korea or was it Malaya on Black Prince?
I've just forgotten. Silver Fox with his incredible memory will recount .. And no doubt let me know.

I think he doesn't like you because you come across as a bit of a twat.

I'm sure somebody must of mentioned it to you during those 30 years.

At least once.

SS-super-stoker said:

At least once.[/quote"must of" Chief Stoker?
Surely "must have"-- A bit of a twat? Clearly rather better than a whole one.

murgles said:
SS-super-stoker said:

Norma, you can't even figure out how to use the 'quote' function - so maybe you look a complete twat when you pick people up on their mistakes and try to act superior.

I doubt you lasted your 30 years without a good kicking.

SS-super-stoker said:
murgles said:
SS-super-stoker said:

Norma, you can't even figure out how to use the 'quote' function - so maybe you look a complete twat when you pick people up on their mistakes and try to act superior.

I doubt you lasted your 30 years without a good kicking.
Never received one but dished out quite a few notwithstanding my inability to master the "quote" function whatever that is. Clearly an advanced intellect understands such banal things.

murgles said:
Never received one but dished out quite a few notwithstanding my inability to master the "quote" function whatever that is. Clearly an advanced intellect understands such banal things.
Ah the irony, norma's just learnt something from a stoker........

Get quoting norma!

Anyway, can you let us know why you only want to talk about admirals all the time?

I'm presuming you got turned down to be a RN officer?

That's why you went to Africa and lost the Empire for us?

SS-super-stoker said:
Aaaaaaaaaaw, murgles, you're pretty cute.

Turns out you are a 26 year old gay hairdresser and your hero is your mum - bless.

http://www.threadless.com/profile/489113/murgles
How did you work that out you clever little devil. What a rascal you are and no mistake.
I do page boy bobs and blow jobs, sorry dries and back comb. I've never done my mum as she's a bit old-fashioned but love tweaking old stokers. Let me know, you bundle of fun.