Sign of the times.

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Rumrat, Oct 16, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. You can see things are getting dearer and the increased cost of living is biting, as the ITV announce even more of those nerve numbing celebrity shows, full of celebs who are so famous I have to use wikipedia to find out who the fuck they are and what and where they did it. 8O

This crap 71 degrees is apparently just the Tip of the iceberg (no pun intended) and with a deluge of has beens about to hit the Paul O'Grady show, I thought it might be a good time to eBay my telly before the market becomes flooded.

Lets hope the binge booze laws don't get off the ground too soon or suicide is the next rising statistic to bet on :roll: :D
  2. Can't stand them either I am not great when it comes to knowing who proper celebrities are anyway but when it comes to people who are only famous for five minutes I don't stand a chance.
  3. What grips my sh1t is "Celebrity" Family Fortunes and "Celebrity" Mr and Mrs. Like the fcukers don't get enough publicity, whats wrong with game shows with normal families on them, like they used to have???
  4. It is cheap TV, expect it to be dumbed down even further.......and pay more for it.