*sigh*

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by pinkprincess, Dec 16, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I took some leave and used some flexi time and today was my first day in work since Thursday afternoon. I actually started to relax on Sunday night.

Monday and Tuesday were bliss and I was spoilt rotten, inclusive of being bought prettiness: -

[​IMG]

I wore both pairs today, the platforms in the office and the peep-toes for the Unit Christmas lunch.

Unfortunately, I discovered this morning that the deadline for submitting my presentation for BITS is tomorrow. I was going to write it next week. So here I am, at home, working on my presentation. Oh well. I had arranged a lift and was looking forward to an afternoon and evening of marinading in Tia Maria and Coke before throwing a few moves on the dancefloor...

Copied from blogs (original entry) - post comments here.

2. You would have been better spending your time practising on the pink oboe owned by whoever is going to mark your assignment :p

3. Do the rest of us get to see your Bits presentation..?

4. They look like a size 12 to me love. You're really a kiln stacker in Stoke aren't you?

5. :lol: You chaps are funny!

As I told a manager of mine many years ago when I was still a lab rat. If I wanted to use sex to get ahead in life, I would have been Prime Minister by now. I am not interested in that kind of rubbish. I got to where I am today (as a Civilian outside of the MoD until now) by hard work and can hold my head high because of that.

Jonno, a size 6 (ladies) but then, you chaps always gauge size poorly don't you? Claiming six inches when you just about make 6 centimetres...

6. You're a Traffic Warden..?

7. I love you