Hello again all,

Having passed the PJFT by the skin of the teeth (due to stupidly pulling my calf training for it :confused:) I was just wondering if anyone had advice on, or experience with, what I should buff up on before my SIFT interview? (And additionally, anything that would be good for the AIB as well)

As always any help (and the inevitable sarcasam ;)) is greatly appreciated!

Cheers,

MenInSlacks :p

photface

Lantern Swinger
A pass is a pass! You should be all healed up by the time you need to do another :). Look in the search bar, there are some great examples of SIFT questions (despite many places now not doing the SIFT interview and instead opting for a series of 'career discussions'). Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you and I hope so.

I shall only just found out from the officer who'll be conducting it that it isn't actually called a SIFT anymore!

Cheers! :)

RAM28

Midshipman
Hey, how long did you guys have to wait for an interview after passing the pjft? Passed my pjft over a month ago now just waiting to hear back

Hey, how long did you guys have to wait for an interview after passing the pjft? Passed my pjft over a month ago now just waiting to hear back
You really need to chase that up with your AFCO and if you're an early attester your Unit WO. I got an email about mine in four days. o_O

RAM28

Midshipman
Yeah I think I'll give them a ring to be sure, to be fair my liaison officer told me that my pre-AIB interview will be 5-6 months after the RT if everything goes smoothly which is about august/September time