MenInSlacks

Midshipman
Hello again all,

Having passed the PJFT by the skin of the teeth (due to stupidly pulling my calf training for it :confused:) I was just wondering if anyone had advice on, or experience with, what I should buff up on before my SIFT interview? (And additionally, anything that would be good for the AIB as well)

As always any help (and the inevitable sarcasam ;)) is greatly appreciated!

Cheers,

MenInSlacks :p

photface

Lantern Swinger
A pass is a pass! You should be all healed up by the time you need to do another :). Look in the search bar, there are some great examples of SIFT questions (despite many places now not doing the SIFT interview and instead opting for a series of 'career discussions'). Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MenInSlacks

Midshipman
Thank you and I hope so.

I shall only just found out from the officer who'll be conducting it that it isn't actually called a SIFT anymore!

Cheers! :)

Anchor Faced

Lantern Swinger
Just completed mine (sucessfully :) ) today. It is only one chap's perspective but feel free to PM me of you have any questions.

Anchor Faced

Lantern Swinger
Well done that man! I was told because of how booked it is that it might be September before I get a shot at it, if you hear similar let me know.

RAM28

Midshipman
Hey, how long did you guys have to wait for an interview after passing the pjft? Passed my pjft over a month ago now just waiting to hear back

MenInSlacks

Midshipman
Hey, how long did you guys have to wait for an interview after passing the pjft? Passed my pjft over a month ago now just waiting to hear back
You really need to chase that up with your AFCO and if you're an early attester your Unit WO. I got an email about mine in four days. o_O

RAM28

Midshipman
Yeah I think I'll give them a ring to be sure, to be fair my liaison officer told me that my pre-AIB interview will be 5-6 months after the RT if everything goes smoothly which is about august/September time

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 1
M Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 3
B RFA 12