SIFT Interview Today.

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by puditer, Feb 11, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Well, SIFT in a few hours. I don't have any questions which haven't been answered several times before; just wanted to thank those who've helped out thus far - whether in reply to my posts or those of others. A large percentage of the knowledge I've gleaned so far has been from this site. Hopefully it'll have been worth it.
  2. Good Luck!
  3. Will be thinking of you, Puditer.

Good Luck!
  4. I'll second that Puditer, I have had all of my queries answered comprehensively on here, in particular by ninja stoker and soleil.

Im glad I stumbled across it, with Facepage being banned at my work its been a god send!

Oh and best of luck!
  5. Good Luck :)
  6. Thank you very much folks. I'm delighted to say that I've passed! Just a case of getting everything sent off and waiting on the AIB now. Thank you again for your help. Soleil, that PDF of the ships/subs/aircraft profiles was invaluable.
  7. Puditer

You are welcome!

Well done! I am so pleased for you!
  8. Sol - any chance you could send me the aforementioned PDF? Got my sift in under 2 weeks.....

9. Congrats Puditer
  10. And of course, congratulations Puditer. I am very envious of you having passed - good work.
  11. Congratulations :)
  12. Thank you, everyone. As you can probably guess by the hour I post this, a couple of beers have been taken on board in celebration. I'll be sure to summarise the experience at a more appropriate hour tomorrow. First time in a while I've felt slightly proud, though I do say so myself!