SIFT INFO

GeorgeB2018

Midshipman
Hello

I have tried to speak to AFCO, i wont mention mine, but there not being very useful in regards to my sift interview/

i am wondering if anyone knows the northern office contact details email or phone so i can directly contact them to see what my options are?

Keen to get the ball rolling.

Thanks

Drakey

War Hero
Hello

I have tried to speak to AFCO, i wont mention mine, but there not being very useful in regards to my sift interview/

i am wondering if anyone knows the northern office contact details email or phone so i can directly contact them to see what my options are?

Keen to get the ball rolling.

Thanks
Not sure what AFCO you are trying to make contact with...

GeorgeB2018

Midshipman
I’m not trying to get spoon fed I am trying to figure out who to speak to RE my sift interview as my local AFCo won’t help?

And you want men to follow you and you can't do your own research!!!!!!!

'Spoon-fed' apt I would say!
i dont know about being spoon fed but if i were looking for advice and was applying for something i think i would learn when to use capitals when putting a message on a forum.

I have recruited for a couple of positions where I work and am astounded by some of the CV's I have across my desk. Poor grammar and spelling and use of text speak are common. To be honest, it puts me off even reading half of the CVs if I know that they cannot even be bothered to proof read or use a spelling and grammar checker before submitting something to get them a new job.

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
I sense that the OP means Recruitment Officer not Officer Recruitment.
The OP is an overseas applicant seeking guidance on the next step.

As ever, it is sometimes a bit difficult to articulate one's query in the manner some may wish, but hopefully we'll get him pointing in the right direction.

It is the joining-up subforum, after all ;)

Seadog

War Hero
I have recruited for a couple of positions where I work and am astounded by some of the CV's I have across my desk. Poor grammar and spelling and use of text speak are common.

I feel your pain. In my experience, incorrect use of apostrophes will guarantee CVs go in the shredder.

WannabeAdmiral

Lantern Swinger
Even if he is, and if his previous is any indication, he is, I sense that the OP means Recruitment Officer not Officer Recruitment.
Yeah. I interpreted your post as saying he wasn't going for officer, but reading it again, I realise you never actually mentioned it all.

Whoopsie!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 1
M Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 3
B RFA 12