Sift 2016

Discussion in 'RFA' started by Reyskywalker1994, May 7, 2016.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Anyone know when the sift is likely to take place this year? Passed pre entry exam and got told To wait for a sift interview if successful! Any idea when this will be?
  2. I'm in the same boat :) some people on here say they regularly phone Pompey, asking for updates! not sure if that's a good idea. I was going to ring to ask for my score then ask about timescales. See if I can gain any info. what have you applied for? I'm looking at seaman apprentice.
  3. I'm going for the same, I emailed Pompey and They said it would be between May and June for interviews in July but I've heard nothing so just wondering haha!
  4. I rang Pompey today to ask for my IT results mark. They couldn't tell me but they did say they were sifting this week so I should hear next week! Fingers crossed o_O
  5. Nerve racking much!! Good luck!
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Seaman Apprentice sift has been taking place this week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Just called recruitment today and was told the sift for Medical Technicians is next week, they're looking to interview people end of June. Fingers crossed, good luck everyone!!!
  8. Has anyone heard anything yet??
  9. Nope!!!!!!!! popping home at dinnertime to check the post, sorry at scrantime to check for a maily!
  10. Just had a message from Pompey, Letters have just been sent out so it be tomorrow or Friday!!
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Got through the sift! Interview in Pompey mid July! So happy
  12. Same! Rather excited now!
  13. Anyone waiting for results of September 2016 sift for apprentice engineer please?
  14. I'm still waiting
  15. You'll probably get a letter soon

16. Got one today didn't get in, might try again next year
  17. Sorry mate
    Try again
    All the best

• Like Like x 1