sickos on arrse

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by scapa, Jun 18, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

You having a laugh?
  2. A perfect example of "forces black humour" that civilians will just never, ever understand!
  3. scapa,it is a wind up thread, and you bit.
    But i dare you not laugh at the mong brother in Something about Mary
  4. If you find it offensive then don't read it ffs.

BTW just because someone posts on Arrse doesn't mean they are a member of HM Forces.
  5. er sorry mate - stick around and you'll hear just as bad here - the way they talk about women too - shocking it is :threaten:
  6. Yeah, bloody splitarses!!
  7. EEs a knobber lol, and I have only been here.....wheres me G10????? lol Rofl
  8. Welcome Scapa, all sorts of arseholes are welcome on here, including your good self. :pukel:
  9. the_matelot

the_matelot War Hero Moderator

It says quite clearly that you should not read it if easily offended. Perhaps, you should've taken that advice?

Personally, I think there's nothing better than a good ice-cream and balloons session intertwined with a day at the window factory....

10. :rambo: :rambo: :rambo:
  11. :thumright: :thumright: :thumright:
  12. did twelve years myself and black humour doesnt normally bother me one bit but kids like that, i dunno, must be geting soft in me old age
  13. Yes you must - you been about lately? Black humour and service goes along - if you don't like something just look away.... it's not hurting anyone!

Jeez - how did you survive 12 years?
  14. Erm........... Don't take things so much to heart. After all it's only banter. Just remember the best wind-ups are the ones no one ever realises are wind-ups... until years later!

15. To be honest, I wouldn't have laughed if I'd been there, and I didn't find much to laugh about on the ARRSE thread either. But thats just me. Now stop being a mong about it and look elsewhere :D
  16. your right of course, just shows how much of a soft bastard being out a few years make you
  17. It does mate - a serviceman will always do his utmost to protect a kid (99%) and the banter can be sick but...... live and let live in green