sickos on arrse

the_matelot

War Hero
scapa said:
Came across this thread on arrse, im no bleedin heart etc but i found it shamrfull ,how anyone let alone members of hm forces could mock disabled kids in this fashion makes me sick http://www.arrse.co.uk/cpgn2/Forums/viewtopic/t=13451/highlight=mongs.html
It says quite clearly that you should not read it if easily offended. Perhaps, you should've taken that advice?

Personally, I think there's nothing better than a good ice-cream and balloons session intertwined with a day at the window factory....

Yes you must - you been about lately? Black humour and service goes along - if you don't like something just look away.... it's not hurting anyone!

Jeez - how did you survive 12 years?

Erm........... Don't take things so much to heart. After all it's only banter. Just remember the best wind-ups are the ones no one ever realises are wind-ups... until years later!

Hehehehehe

To be honest, I wouldn't have laughed if I'd been there, and I didn't find much to laugh about on the ARRSE thread either. But thats just me. Now stop being a mong about it and look elsewhere :D

themaadone said:
Yes you must - you been about lately? Black humour and service goes along - if you don't like something just look away.... it's not hurting anyone!

Jeez - how did you survive 12 years?
your right of course, just shows how much of a soft bastard being out a few years make you

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
clanky The Fleet Air Arm 3
P Site Issues 16
Rincewind Social & Reunions 83